A Political Cartoon...my Reaction To Recent Events

Wow, you people still go on about a simple post where random_guy just expressed his views...

On second thought, this has turned into a random_guy vs. Cominus thing.

Well I couldn't help but correct Cominus' view on the War on Iraq. I don't want him to be like the other ignorant Americans that only know what the media tells them. Which isn't much since this administration is more tight lipped than Nixon during Watergate.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding Canada being a safe country or not, what about the apparent tensions and conflict between French speakers and English speakers? I heard people are in conflict over the issue of these two languages, more so than race in Canada. Either way, it's still very silly -- if not more. Confirmations K'dash?

It's pretty much happening in Quebec. Quebec as a whole wants to break off Canada and be independent. There is also a bunch of people who are dead set against it. It's strange because the canadian national anthem was written by a francophone. Now here they are wanting to break off Canada.

Yeah, and I also heard that the Stop signs there are written in two languages: French and English. Also, shop signs and such needs to be written in French and English, but the French words needs to be bigger than the English letters or something like that. Strange.

Yeah, and I also heard that the Stop signs there are written in two languages: French and English. Also, shop signs and such needs to be written in French and English, but the French words needs to be bigger than the English letters or something like that. Strange.

Thats true. You need to have french on anything thats out in the public. If theres just english on it. Be prepared to face the language police. But theres news in english and french. Same applies to television stations.

Edited by K`dash

Wow, you people still go on about a simple post where random_guy just expressed his views...

On second thought, this has turned into a random_guy vs. Cominus thing.

Why is everybody always spaming me? Leave me alone! You guys are making my post coutn go up! :lol:

Hey, if you post that kind of ignorant hate-speech in one of my political topics, you've got to be prepared for my reaction :lol:

PS that flaming icon is the best emoticon in the collection! :lol:

Edited by random guy

After reading all the views and comments......here is my 2 cents.

I'm Malaysian. So guess what? US put us on a list of dangerous countries with terrorist connections.

Dun come to Malaysia. U get killed there (or the latest trend : u get beheaded there)

Totally bullshit.

Pls provide us the proof before accussing us.

I'm Malaysian. So guess what? US put us on a list of dangerous countries with terrorist connections.

Dun come to Malaysia. U get killed there (or the latest trend : u get beheaded there)

Totally bullshit.

What the hell? See, that just proves my point: the only connection I can fathom between Malaysia and bin Laden/al Qaeda is the Muslim connection. Well, that's just a disguistingly shameful example of stereotyping - Bush is basically calling Malaysia a terrorist hotspot only because the predominant religion is Islam!

Totally bullshit.

What the hell? See, that just proves my point: the only connection I can fathom between Malaysia and bin Laden/al Qaeda is the Muslim connection. Well, that's just a disguistingly shameful example of stereotyping - Bush is basically calling Malaysia a terrorist hotspot only because the predominant religion is Islam!

You beat me to it. Anyway, good point.

If we are really a terrorist haven, the US Embassy will be the first one we torched down.

Americans, if u all have some sense, just vote out Bush and bring back all the innocent soldiers. U can't really blame the soldiers for doing those horrible torture acts. SOmetimes, pressure and the longing to go home can drove people mad and do unnthinkable acts. THe Vietnam War have a lot of examples to this.

DO you Americans really want another Nam?

I'm sure no sane person wants another war. I just read today that Kerry has gone past Bush in polls. Some parts of America are still very pro-Bush, like the Texans (since Bush is Texan).

I don't want to bash Bush for all the things that he has done "wrong"...It was bad luck that he became president just before the events of 9/11. The same thing would have happened to Gore if he would have been elected and I don't think he would have dealed with the situation any better than Bush.

guys this isn't really going anywhere. what is a small forum of emulation nuts going to do about it? all this is doing is creating underlying anamosity.

and if I hear "you americans" one more time I am gonna friggin snap.