A Political Cartoon...my Reaction To Recent Events

I'd rather live in this sucky country than anywhere else, especially in South America it really sucks down there. I have relatives there and it's the pits....Anyway I'll be glad when Kerry takes office and someone with brains and can read right starts making good decisions.

you are not getting the point, you are probably right, US might be better than many other countries to live in, I live in South America, Argentina to be more specific and to tell you the truth the matter about where you live better could be for a long discussion.Anyway I am not talking about that. Maybe i expressed myself a little bit wrong. USA international policies and how they interact with other countries suck, and on other countries they think USA sucks. Forgive me if this annoy anyone, i mean if someone talked about my country like that i would get angry too.The thing is this whole anti terrorism war is bullshit and when i think about the consequences it really angers myself.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So whats the conclusion to this thread? America=sucks? What should we have done? Looked for binladin? We are, we have. That be'otch cant be found. Lets say we didnt go to war, what then? Would have bin ladin still have been found? Lets say we let lil'kim go, what then? Flock it, lets let everything go, what now? WTF are we supposed to do? You forget the mentality of the american enemy. They have nothing to live for but regret and revenge. Look what happened happened, let that shitake mushroom go. We're trying to clean up our mess so get off our N*Ts!

They have nothing to live for but regret and revenge.

It's a messege they're sending. Don't enter someone else's war. In retrospect, the U.S. has done more bad things next to Stalin and his secert police, the KGB.

America is not teh suck. I respect the people that said that this whole war in the first place was wrong. But I won't respect when people say this war is for a cause. WHAT CAUSE IS THAT? The man (Saddam) had nothing to do with 9/11. He wasn't in a pack with terrorists. Saddam wanted Iraq to be another super power nation like North Korea, China, France (they have nukes too)> He wanted to make his country advance in the technological weaponary field, other then being nukes like the other countries, it was biochemical. Why should he go attack Iraq, when theres another dictator who is worse then Saddam. Guess what, Castro has a nuke pile too and IS IN FIRING RANGE OF THE UNITED STATES! We don't want another Cuban Missle Crisis do we?

Edited by K`dash

They have nothing to live for but regret and revenge.

It's a messege they're sending. Don't enter someone else's war. In retrospect, the U.S. has done more bad things next to Stalin and his secert police, the KGB.

America is not teh suck. I respect the people that said that this whole war in the first place was wrong. But I won't respect when people say this war is for a cause. WHAT CAUSE IS THAT? The man (Saddam) had nothing to do with 9/11. He wasn't in a pack with terrorists. Saddam wanted Iraq to be another super power nation like North Korea, China, France (they have nukes too)> He wanted to make his country advance in the technological weaponary field, other then being nukes like the other countries, it was biochemical. Why should he go attack Iraq, when theres another dictator who is worse then Saddam. Guess what, Castro has a nuke pile too and IS IN FIRING RANGE OF THE UNITED STATES! We don't want another Cuban Missle Crisis do we?

We're fighting terrorism in "gereneral" not just 9/11, and saddam has been known for paying people to become suicide bombers agaisnt the iranians. He's a bad bad man, he gased his own people, he tried to kill my dad...um i mean president bushes dad. I dont know dude, either joing the cause or be part of the solution. Stop being a spectator.

We're fighting terrorism in "gereneral" not just 9/11, and saddam has been known for paying people to become suicide bombers agaisnt the iranians. He's a bad bad man, he gased his own people, he tried to kill my dad...um i mean president bushes dad. I dont know dude, either joing the cause or be part of the solution. Stop being a spectator.

Thats one and the same to the U.S.

No, I don't want to join the cause because it's wrong. The solution it self isn't big either be it the same as the cause. Because it's basically the same thing. I won't be part of something such as this.

Gasing is own people? Hello? Russia has a a higher rate of genocide then any other place in the world. Did you know russian officers had the right to shoot any of the conscripts if they ran away? What's funny is it's the U.S. that put Saddam their in the first place.

I'd rather be a spectator then to help someone invade a country.

Edited by K`dash

I dont know dude, either join the cause or be part of the solution. Stop being a spectator.

yep that's the way I feel. when you're the main man in your country. then you can make those choices, and we can all live in a happy peaceful world. :blink:

and all the bush bashers can go to hell. war or not (I don't agree with iraq) he did what no one else wanted to do when 9-11 broke. he, and dudes like him (mayor guiliani) pulled up thier bootstraps and got the job done. be glad it wasn't al gore.

By all means bash me. I won't change my views.

I don't think anyone is bashing you k'dash. everyone feels strongly about this stuff one way or another. that's why I've stayed out of this till now. cuz I don't want any hard feeling here on the board. and that's all this thread is gonna create. I just get tired of all teh bush bashing. everyone forgets what he did during 9-11. his approval was through the roof. every war time presadent is unpopular. but in hindsight they are always thought of as good leaders.

I still remember what he did during 9/11. But why should he invade Iraq at all? The personal vendetta theory is my strongest reason why he would do it. Saddam did backed the attempted assassination of Bush Sr. after all.

Edited by K`dash

I still remember what he did during 9/11. But why should he invade Iraq at all? The personal vendetta theory is my strongest reason why he would do it. Saddam did backed the attempted assassination of Bush Sr. after all.

Saddam had to be taken out. if you don't agree thats cool. how it's being handled now is debatable. and I don't agree with it. but I do agree with taking saddam out of power. if iraq doesn't want democracy then we are waisting our time there. but if the country truely wants to be free then we have to stay and help them achive that.