A Political Cartoon...my Reaction To Recent Events

Haha! Okay, then don't read these threads. It's that simple.

So the pictures of prisoner abuse and the beheading of a guy are complete speculations of bullcrap? The invasion of Iraq is complete speculation? The reasons behind the war are still debatable but they're not speculations of bullcrap. Why don't you bring a real valid argument to this table and then talk crap, till then just shut the flock up.

You're not even on the same page as I am.

Anywho.

I'd like to point out that this is The War On Terrorism. That means ALL terrorist. It's that plain and simple.

Back to the main topic at hand. Prisons should be fearful. The prison system should start humiliating and beating the living hell out of every prisoner more and more. Sooner than later, people will no longer do bad things cuz they don't want to go to prison. That's the point. Now these days, people don't care. Prison is a luxury to them all. Making executions publicize either by televising it or showcasing it to the public will strike the point across.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the pictures of prisoner abuse and the beheading of a guy are complete speculations of bullcrap? The invasion of Iraq is complete speculation? The reasons behind the war are still debatable but they're not speculations of bullcrap. Why don't you bring a real valid argument to this table and then talk crap, till then just shut the flock up.

Anywho.

I'd like to point out that this is The War On Terrorism. That means ALL terrorist. It's that plain and simple.

Back to the main topic at hand. Prisons should be fearful. The prison system should start humiliating and beating the living hell out of every prisoner more and more. Sooner than later, people will no longer do bad things cuz they don't want to go to prison. That's the point. Now these days, people don't care. Prison is a luxury to them all. Making executions publicize either by televising it or showcasing it to the public will strike the point across.

I bet human rights don't exist where you're from.

Anywho.

Oh please. You're way off the the mark now.

Anywho.

What page are you on then? Please explain because you seem to be talking out of your ass.

I'd like to point out that most of the Iraqi prisoners are not terrorists.

Are you actually trying to classify those Iraqis prisoners as terrorists? Most of the prisoners at Abu Ghraid were there for nothing or very petty things. Are you actually trying to justify the Iraq war as part of the war on terrorism? What are you stupid?! What made the Iraqis terrorists? All the connections that the Bush administration went to Congress and the American people with turned out to be lies. The War on Iraq was the wrong war at the wrong place at the wrong time.

So tell me, what makes you think the War on Iraq is part of the War on Terrorism? I am just itching to hear this.

And about that prison thing, do you think that in the old days prisons were all sunshine and roses with cable and full gyms? People were tortured and publicly executed back then but did that make people stop committing crimes? No it didn't. And it won't work now either. Ofcourse the idea of public executions in the manner that George Carlin prescribes is funny but it just doesn't work in real life. Maybe your ideas will work on the m00n, but it sure as hell won't work down here.

Skythe....Being in prison nowdays is no walk in the park, if you think prison life is too soft, why don't you go test it out and report back to us in a few years.

It seems that you want to go back to the Dark Ages when people were executed on mere prejudice alone.

Guys, dun go to prison.

I been to prison once. Well, for a day.

Involved in a fatal accident.

Our local police will throw you into the slammer first then they will try to

ask for bribery for your release. According to law, they dun have the rights to do that, but they still do it anyway.

Our country are multi-racial so you can expect lots of different races inside the

prison. There will always be fighting between inmates. A lot of them are from triads. there's drug addicts, petty thieves and all kind.

the cells are smelly and rank with urine. We are all cramped into small cells.

we have to sleep on the cold damp floors. we cannot wear our underwear, we can only wear a short, with no shirt. believe me, u really do not want to go to jail.

Guys, dun go to prison.

I been to prison once. Well, for a day.

Involved in a fatal accident.

Our local police will throw you into the slammer first then they will try to

ask for bribery for your release. According to law, they dun have the rights to do that, but they still do it anyway.

Our country are multi-racial so you can expect lots of different races inside the

prison. There will always be fighting between inmates. A lot of them are from triads. there's drug addicts, petty thieves and all kind.

the cells are smelly and rank with urine. We are all cramped into small cells.

we have to sleep on the cold damp floors. we cannot wear our underwear, we can only wear a short, with no shirt. believe me, u really do not want to go to jail.

Look on the bright side, atleast you didn't get raped.

I thank God for didn't get beat up.

There is one guy in there asking me whether they can use me as their punching bag. *shudder*

Luckily they didn't do anything.

You should have given the guard a liverpool kiss (headbutt). Then they would have placed you in solitary.

Man, I've seen too many movies! :P

"The Liverpool Kiss"....That's the first time I've heard that. :D