A Political Cartoon...my Reaction To Recent Events

Ninjas should of taken Saddam out of power. It's easier and cost efficent.

Yes k'dash ninjas :blink: Let saddam attack japan for thier national symbol, or wait, it doesnt matter cuz saddam or not iraqies will still be killing somebody, and you're canadian, of course you dont agree with america, canadians dont even lock their doors. What do you guys have to fear? Nothing, hehe, i wonder what it's like not to have to lock my front door.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, Japan is known for their buddahism.

You think it's safe here? Christ dude, in Montreal alone theres more unsafe drivers then you can shake a stick at. Not to mention the gangs problem and what not. We got racists too you know. Some people said GTFO and burned down part of a jewish school last winter.

Dude, Japan is known for their buddahism.

You think it's safe here? Christ dude, in Montreal alone theres more unsafe drivers then you can shake a stick at. Not to mention the gangs problem and what not. We got racists too you know. Some people said GTFO and burned down part of a jewish school last winter.

So just what is canada doing? They're not fighting the war on terrorism (obviously) and they supposibly have "gang/racist people" problems even thought they have one of the lowest death due to gun rate in the world. Hmm...160 deaths a year compared to our 18,000 thats a tuffy.

Were not all sun shine and lollipops here dude. There are alot og burglaries in Montreal. Espeically in the suburbs.

Were not all sun shine and lollipops here dude. There are alot og burglaries in Montreal. Espeically in the suburbs.

Then lock your doors you morons.

You don't get it do you. WE DO EVERYTHING TO PROTECT OUR STUFF. We do lock our doors. We do turn on our security systems. But it still happens! You sterotypical jackass.

Edited by K`dash

Bloody hell, man, it's comments like that that make me have a stereotypical view of all Americans. Don't you think it's a bit much to want to bomb an ENTIRE COUNTRY for an act of violence commited by a few individuals, that even the clerical leaders in Iraq are calling a disguisting act of violence! Well, Bush invaded Iraq, does that give Iraqis the right to nuke the US? Let me say again that terrorist acts like these are commited by people who happen to inhabit a country, not the whole country! Iraq didnt cut that guy's head off, some lone extremists did! Just like Afghanistan didn't fly planes into the WTC, an international terrorist organisation did (and just like America didn't invade US, the army did, as ordered by George W. Bush). Learn to differentiate between the acts of a few extremest Muslims, and the acts of every single other Muslim.

Ps I am aware that you've backed down from your position of wanting to bomb Iraq, and I agree, the people involved should be caughed and punished. But that doesn't mean that every Iraqi should be punished for this act, because alot of them are as disguisted by it as we are. Don't criticise me for stereotyping, and then stereotype the iraqis as all being mad terrorist bombers, because that's a worse stereotype than the one I sometimes battle with.

The U.S. did not INVADE iraq, they LIBERATED iraq. The mission was to remove saddam from power and thats what we did, but since we had to use massive force to remove him from power everything got kind of mixed up. So now that everything is mixed up now we have to "REBUILD" iraq, and the dead line is june 30, or so they say. Americans do not want to be in iraq, they want to go home, but it's our duty to clean up out BS that we left behind. The thing is that the iraqies do appreciate the U.S. from liberating them from saddam but hate our guts. WTF?! You dont thank some body and then tell them screw you, but he thats what the whole world does to us anyways. After losing so many men there was nothing to do but torture people t find what we wanted (WOMD) cuz I dont think it's right to risk so much on something and not getting anything in return. If the war was about oil WTF! is gasoline so expensive? You think we like fighting wars but, we dont. If you cant find what your looking for you find somebody else to help you or use them as a means of finding what or who you're looking for.

One word for that: bullshit. How quickly you guys forget that before the Iraq war, the justification Bush gave for INVADING (yes, not liberating, INVADING) Iraq was to rid the country of WMDs (Weapons of Mass Destruction). How many WMDs did they find? Zero? Also, just before both the Iraq war and the Afghanistan war, the countries gave in but Bush ignored their pleas: in Iraq, Hussein agreed to let UN weapons inspectors in; that wasn't enough for bush. in Afghanistan, the leaders gave in and gave Bush permission to come in and look for bin Laden peacefully; THAT wasn't enough for Bush. In both cases the American Army (and the entire coalition of the wankers) INVADED these countries, causing extreme amounts of death and suffering for the people of those countries.

And now, after months and months in Iraq, the coalition still hasn't found any WMDs - and seeing as the country has been reduced to rubble in 90% of the area, it's unlikely WMDs will be found. Now Bush tells his people, oh no the war wasn't about nukes, it was about liberating Iraq from Hussein. If that was true (and it transparently isn't) how come 1) the US wouldn't allow the intervention of the UN, an organisation that is to be trusted alot more than rogue armies led by right-wing facsists *and don't worry, I'm including my own country in that analogy*, 2)That was barely mentioned as a justification back when Bush had the chance to scare us all with tales of lone WMDS< and 3)it's up to the US to choose which leader is in power in the world, and even if it is, why did American governments take so long to choose to depose Hussein (and for that matter 4) why did the US give Hussein his position of power and lots of weapons in the first place?

And yes, ultimately the war is without oil. The reason is the West (ie America, Europe etc...)only has about 50 years' worth of oil left. The middle east has more like 150 years of oil left. Okay now, do you see why Bush was so keen to INVADE Iraq, and why he's scrambling for justifications like the whole 'saddam was a bad man' one. I can't believe people (and I realise, not everyone) keep on falling for his bullshit.

Bloody hell, man, it's comments like that that make me have a stereotypical view of all Americans. Don't you think it's a bit much to want to bomb an ENTIRE COUNTRY for an act of violence commited by a few individuals, that even the clerical leaders in Iraq are calling a disguisting act of violence! Well, Bush invaded Iraq, does that give Iraqis the right to nuke the US? Let me say again that terrorist acts like these are commited by people who happen to inhabit a country, not the whole country! Iraq didnt cut that guy's head off, some lone extremists did! Just like Afghanistan didn't fly planes into the WTC, an international terrorist organisation did (and just like America didn't invade US, the army did, as ordered by George W. Bush). Learn to differentiate between the acts of a few extremest Muslims, and the acts of every single other Muslim.

Ps I am aware that you've backed down from your position of wanting to bomb Iraq, and I agree, the people involved should be caughed and punished. But that doesn't mean that every Iraqi should be punished for this act, because alot of them are as disguisted by it as we are. Don't criticise me for stereotyping, and then stereotype the iraqis as all being mad terrorist bombers, because that's a worse stereotype than the one I sometimes battle with.

The U.S. did not INVADE iraq, they LIBERATED iraq. The mission was to remove saddam from power and thats what we did, but since we had to use massive force to remove him from power everything got kind of mixed up. So now that everything is mixed up now we have to "REBUILD" iraq, and the dead line is june 30, or so they say. Americans do not want to be in iraq, they want to go home, but it's our duty to clean up out BS that we left behind. The thing is that the iraqies do appreciate the U.S. from liberating them from saddam but hate our guts. WTF?! You dont thank some body and then tell them screw you, but he thats what the whole world does to us anyways. After losing so many men there was nothing to do but torture people t find what we wanted (WOMD) cuz I dont think it's right to risk so much on something and not getting anything in return. If the war was about oil WTF! is gasoline so expensive? You think we like fighting wars but, we dont. If you cant find what your looking for you find somebody else to help you or use them as a means of finding what or who you're looking for.

Wow, you really don't know what's going on.

Did you think that America was just going to abduct Sadaam, Uday and Qusay, and disband the Baath party and just go "Th-th-th-th-that's all folks!" This administration went into Iraq knowing that they would have to stick around and keep the peace and install a US friendly government. Unfortunately, Rumsfield being the pompus idiot that he is underestimated the amount of troops needed for the operation. He disregarded reports by some members of the Joint Cheifs of Staff (namely Gen. Shinseki) which called for an army presence of ATLEAST 200,000 troops to keep things in order. How did you expect them to keep the peace in the entire country with just 125,000 troops? A strong military presence is needed to make the Iraqis feel safe and to make sure that things run smoothly. That was the first of the problems.

Then they underestimated the resistance because they thought the Iraqis would greet them with open arms. Well the Iraqis did, until the army killed thousands of innocent civilians and destroyed their lives, and left the country's infrastructure in ruins. What do you think will happen to the Iraqi citizens when they see that the invading country despite its best efforts to help has actually hurt them more.

Still most of the Iraqis are happy that Sadaam is gone and I applaud the US for removing and capturing him. The resistance is a small minority of people who are extremists and terrorists who want to see western powers gone. Remember the Ayatollah Al Sustani? He welcomed the Americans because he liberated the Shiite people. He wanted a moderate government in which the Shiites would have the majority of the power. Ofcourse this is not what America had planned on, but it welcomed the peaceful religious leader. But now you have the Ayatollah Al Sadr who is a radical who wants to install an Islamic state just like Iran. He is the one that has united the Shiite and the Sunni to fight against the western powers because together they don't want to see democracy in the Middle East.

And now I go to terrorism. I'm sure the Bush administration knew that going to Iraq would invite terrorists and cause even more problems. And it was relatively simple for them to slip by because the US did not have enough border patrol to keep them out. And most of the terrorism has struck Iraqis more than Americans so the Iraqis want the coalition to leave because they are now targets for these subhuman terrorist bastards.

Now how did America get involved in this in the first place? Well a man by the name of Ahmed Chalabi (sp?) told the Bush administration that Sadaam definitely had weapons of mass destruction. The US investigated and found pictures of trailers which ofcourse means that those are mobile weapons labs. And now Ahmed Chalabi is on the Iraqi Governing Council on false pretenses.

But why did America even listen to Chalabi and other defectors? Because during the Bush Sr. administration, when Dick Cheney was Secretary of Defense (Rumsfield's job now) he began to create a different view of American foreign policy. His foreign policy is the basis of the neoconservative (neocon) movement. Cheney and Paul Wolfowitz (Deputy Secretary of Defense now) worked on a policy that can easily be described as American Imperialism. It outlined a plan in which America would build up its military and act unilaterally (or small coalitions) if it had to. But this type of aggressive foreign policy did not sit well with Bush Sr. (or other conservatives) so he had to tone it down a bit because he was running for reelection which as you know was a failure (but not really due to Cheney's foreign policy). But that was basically the beginning of a major neocon movement which is what is basically in power now. But according to his plans, this kind of process would take a very long time EXCEPT if another Pearl Harbor type attack happened.

Well after Bush Sr. lost the election to good ol' Bill Jefferson Clinton (he's got problems too but its not time to discuss those), Cheney was hired as CEO of Halliburton. Here as CEO, he was able to use his Sec. of Defense contacts to help the business. But since US law prohibits any direct business deals with Iraq, he used subsidieries to do his dirty work. He also got very close to the ruler of Azerbaijan and for those that know, he was quite a tyrannt (he's dead now). And then there are his stock dealings blah blah blah the normal CEO insider trading stuff that they all get away with blah blah.

And now he's the vice president (co-president) of the US. Hmm...9/11 served as a perfect reason for him to set his neocon plans that he and Wolfowitz crafted into action. Ofcourse you don't want to think that the vice president of this great country used a horrible tragedy such as 9/11 for political gain, but what else can you make of it? Yes, he is paranoid about national security but there was really no reason to focus the war on terrorism from the real terrorists hiding in Afganistan to Iraq. I'm sure if all the troops in Iraq were sent to Afganistan, Osama and most of al Queda would be caught by now. It wouldn't stop terrorism, but it would really be a kick in its tiny groin.

Jesus Christ I just typed a lot!!! I should go to bed...I'm exhausted after driving and all this brain work.

But what I'm mainly trying to say is that Iraq as a part on the War on Terrorism just doesn't really make much sense. It's great that Sadaam is gone, but the US should have done A LOT more to make sure its safe for them. That is where the administration failed horribly.

And I don't agree with this black and white view "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem" which many Americans have. I mean on the way here some time after Tallahasse, I saw this billboard that said "To help the war on terrorism, get the US out of the UN!" I was like "What the flock!?!?!?!" Are these people serious? Ofcourse the UN has failed sometimes in its main mission (to prevent genocide like Hitler) but it has kept most of the modern world together in peace and harmony (relatively...).

Dammit...I need to stop typing.

I wonder where was the U.N. when Stalin did his genocide (which is a higher count then Hitler's). Side note, lay off the hallucanagens G.

Edited by K`dash