Songs You Love To Hate

Inky

what are some songs that you used to love but now you can'y stand and why?

squirrel nut zippers - afterlife.

I used to really dig this song, but since it is the theme for that funeral home show I just can't stand it anymore.

chris issac - wicked game.

I don't know why I don't like this song anymore, I still love the bigsby tremelo guitar riff. but the rest of the song gets on my nerves.

Edited by garageink

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anything that goes into the rap/hip hop and r&b genre and the "musica ranchera" genre(Anti Winner knows what I'm talking about)

also american and european pop musik

guys reading is fundamental! :rolleyes: I sayed songs you loved once but can't stand now.

Garageink sayed something like:

Anything by Blink-182, Box Car Racers, Good Charlotte, or any of these new "punk" bands that all sound the same.

yeah, and sh*t like Sum41 too, they suck ass..where's the outrage?!!!

me, my mom and most of my friends call all that stuff "half-assed" musik

Hey Ya

I Can't stand the guy doing the coruse, it's annoying

Call of Kultu

I'm up for Lars being a Cthulhu fan and all, but the song just gives me a feeling of disgust.

guys reading is fundamental!  :rolleyes: I sayed songs you loved once but can't stand now.

Garageink sayed something like:

Oops, I was just answering the topic question. I love to hate those songs.

But I used to like The Offspring but now I hate them.

anything that goes into the rap/hip hop and r&b genre and the "musica ranchera" genre(Anti Winner knows what I'm talking about)

Dude, you have GOTS to love Los Tigres Del Norte. If not, you are dead to me... :rolleyes:. Listen to "Jefe de Jefes," so you can revert. :P

K`dash Posted on May 9 2004, 09:38 PM

Hey Ya

I Can't stand the guy doing the coruse, it's annoying

That guy is Andre 3000, the singer for the rest of the song. This song got overplayed WAAAAYYYY to much. I dug it when no one heard of it (about a month before everyone else). "Spread," which is on Dre3000's album, is one of the better tracks.

Ms. Jackson - Outkast

I got tired of this song, and the people who started LOVING Outkast just for this song, then faded away (Where the HELL were you guys when B.O.B. came out?)

I Wanna Get To Know You - G-Unit

Can you say SUCK? G-Unit is great, I love their album, but this song just sucks testiculars.

This Love - Maroon 5

FUC|< THIS SONG!!! God DAMN!!!

Are You Gonna Be My Girl? - Jet

Used to dig it when it was only on the iPod commercials. Now its played so much, I want to snap the neck of the nearest human in proximity everytime I hear it.

Anon.

Dude, you have GOTS to love Los Tigres Del Norte. If not, you are dead to me... :rolleyes:. Listen to "Jefe de Jefes," so you can revert. :P

x_x