Who's Your Favorite Comedian?

Alpha

Dave Chappelle, Martin Lawrence(when he was on drugs), Eddie Griffin, John Candy RIP, old school Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, and of course Cheech and Chong!!! I can't wait til' Chong gets out of jail and they get that movie done!! :P

:rolleyes: good old. Cheech and Chong. What's chong in jail for - is it the obvious reason? :lol:

Michael Chong is in jail for selling autographed drug paraphanalia over the internet.

I never really liked the Cheech and Chong movies, they were somewhat funny but too many stupid people are like "they're the greatest movies on Earth dude! uuhh! let's smoke some more weed and become useless members of society." So that really ruined the experience for me.

Dude, just because you smoke weed doesn't mean you are useless to society. Look at UC Berkeley, most of those katz smoke. I smoke a bit and I got a 1400 on my SAT!!! Maybe even more, if my new score comes in.

Anon.

If thats not proof that Wacky Tobacy is good for you, I don't know what is. I hope everyone knows its a stimulnte.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave Chappelle, Martin Lawrence(when he was on drugs), Eddie Griffin, John Candy RIP, old school Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, and of course Cheech and Chong!!! I can't wait til' Chong gets out of jail and they get that movie done!! :P

:rolleyes: good old. Cheech and Chong. What's chong in jail for - is it the obvious reason? :lol:

Michael Chong is in jail for selling autographed drug paraphanalia over the internet.

I never really liked the Cheech and Chong movies, they were somewhat funny but too many stupid people are like "they're the greatest movies on Earth dude! uuhh! let's smoke some more weed and become useless members of society." So that really ruined the experience for me.

Dude, just because you smoke weed doesn't mean you are useless to society. Look at UC Berkeley, most of those katz smoke. I smoke a bit and I got a 1400 on my SAT!!! Maybe even more, if my new score comes in.

Anon.

If thats not proof that Wacky Tobacy is good for you, I don't know what is. I hope everyone knows its a stimulnte.

I think weed's had a bad name for a century or so. If you guys haven't already seen grass, see it: that movie explains why weed is banned (all because some redneck cop wanted to keep mexicans out of the u.s.). Tests have proven that moderate exposure to marijuana will not damage your brain (there will be mental and physical effects, but even if you smoke every day, you'll be affected FAR LESS than if for example you drink everyday). Anyway, I know that we have to keep thing family friendly here so I won't go on - but let me just say everytime some athletes get banned from competing in a sport because THC is found in their blood, it is not fair: these drug tests are supposed to test for performance ENHANCING drugs! Anyone who can smoke weed then run a marathon is a hero in my eyes; in fact if anything, people testing positive to THC should get a nice little handicap!

Dave Chappelle, Martin Lawrence(when he was on drugs), Eddie Griffin, John Candy RIP, old school Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, and of course Cheech and Chong!!! I can't wait til' Chong gets out of jail and they get that movie done!! :lol:

Anon.

Dude, don't take me so seriously. I'm not exactly clean if you know what I mean. One of my best buddies is a hard core druggie and he's at MIT owning graduate students. But most people I know that smoke weed are completely useless members of society. I mean, just look around your school and take a good look at the people that smoke regularly. More than half of them will become useless members of society. Well...I guess cleaning up my crap in the future doesn't make a person a completely useless member of society.

Oh man, just a 1400. Gotta do better than that man, that ganja is affecting your skillz. :P And the SAT and ACT are a bunch of useless tests. But the new revised SAT will own so many kids, it's going to be hilarious!

And I just remembered another really funny comedian, Henny Youngman.

EDIT: THC itself doesn't do anything to the body. The liver processes it which forms that toxic compound that gives you the great feeling. That's why you don't get high the first time you smoke, and if you did, then you were faking it.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Dave Chappelle, Martin Lawrence(when he was on drugs), Eddie Griffin, John Candy RIP, old school Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, and of course Cheech and Chong!!! I can't wait til' Chong gets out of jail and they get that movie done!! :lol:

Anon.

Dude, don't take me so seriously. I'm not exactly clean if you know what I mean. One of my best buddies is a hard core druggie and he's at MIT owning graduate students. But most people I know that smoke weed are completely useless members of society. I mean, just look around your school and take a good look at the people that smoke regularly. More than half of them will become useless members of society. Well...I guess cleaning up my crap in the future doesn't make a person a completely useless member of society.

Oh man, just a 1400. Gotta do better than that man, that ganja is affecting your skillz. :P And the SAT and ACT are a bunch of useless tests. But the new revised SAT will own so many kids, it's going to be hilarious!

EDIT: THC itself doesn't do anything to the body. The liver processes it which forms that toxic compound that gives you the great feeling. That's why you don't get high the first time you smoke, and if you did, then you were faking it.

Not necessarily, don't forget the good old placebo effect!

Dave Chappelle, Martin Lawrence(when he was on drugs), Eddie Griffin, John Candy RIP, old school Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, and of course Cheech and Chong!!! I can't wait til' Chong gets out of jail and they get that movie done!! :D

:rolleyes: good old. Cheech and Chong. What's chong in jail for - is it the obvious reason? ;)

Anon.

Oh man, just a 1400. Gotta do better than that man, that ganja is affecting your skillz. :lol: And the SAT and ACT are a bunch of useless tests. But the new revised SAT will own so many kids, it's going to be hilarious!

Well the placebo effect is pretty much fake. :lol:

But biologically you can't get high the first time you smoke weed because your body doesn't know what THC is and doesn't know what to do with it. It works kind of like the active artificial humoral immunity. Perhaps if a mother smoked weed when pregnant, it might cross the placenta like it is in passive humoral immunity. Kind of like how crack babies are formed.

[Tyrone Biggums] I want some crack! [/Tyrone Biggums] :P

Dave Chappelle, Martin Lawrence(when he was on drugs), Eddie Griffin, John Candy RIP, old school Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, and of course Cheech and Chong!!! I can't wait til' Chong gets out of jail and they get that movie done!! :D

:rolleyes: good old. Cheech and Chong. What's chong in jail for - is it the obvious reason? ;)

Anon.

Oh man, just a 1400. Gotta do better than that man, that ganja is affecting your skillz. :lol: And the SAT and ACT are a bunch of useless tests. But the new revised SAT will own so many kids, it's going to be hilarious!

Well the placebo effect is pretty much fake. :lol:

But biologically you can't get high the first time you smoke weed because your body doesn't know what THC is and doesn't know what to do with it. It works kind of like the active artificial humoral immunity. Perhaps if a mother smoked weed when pregnant, it might cross the placenta like it is in passive humoral immunity. Kind of like how crack babies are formed.

Well, I don't think that would happen. Well, it might, but I doubt you'd get a 'weed baby': weed isn't nearly as addictive as crack (in fact it's not physically addictive: the addiction long-term pot smokers feel is just out of habituation, and only mental). You might end up with children with birth-defects though. Although to be fair, that can happen if the mother takes even one asprin during pregnancy (the chances just aren't very high, but they increase with the amount of chemicals the mothers consume)!

Dave Chappelle, Martin Lawrence(when he was on drugs), Eddie Griffin, John Candy RIP, old school Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, and of course Cheech and Chong!!! I can't wait til' Chong gets out of jail and they get that movie done!! ;)

Anon.

Well the placebo effect is pretty much fake. :D

Well, I don't think that would happen. Well, it might, but I doubt you'd get a 'weed baby': weed isn't nearly as addictive as crack (in fact it's not physically addictive: the addiction long-term pot smokers feel is just out of habituation, and only mental). You might end up with children with birth-defects though. Although to be fair, that can happen if the mother takes even one asprin during pregnancy (the chances just aren't very high, but they increase with the amount of chemicals the mothers consume)!

Well I know that, I was just speculating on how it could be possible for a person to be ready for THC intake. But it doesn't matter how physically addictive it is, as long as the substance - be it crack, THC, or alcohol - is in the blood stream that enters the placenta, the child will get affected even though the baby might not get addicted. But I really doubt a weed baby is possible, atleast I've never heard of one. I can just imagine a baby coming out going "Hey Doc, roll up a joint and lets blaze up." :lol: Kind of like Dave Chappelle's weed selling baby in "Killin' Them Softly."

Dave - "Hey Baby! Go home! It's three 'o clock in the morning! What the flock are you doing up?!"

Baby - "I'm selling weed, n***a!!"

And another really funny comedian is Al Franken.

speaking of dave chappelle and weed, Half Baked is on right now. heheh that movie is so funny.