Damn This Weather! >_<

damn, its about 96 degrees F(idk, about 30 C I think) in here cause the air conditioner broke on friday :blink:....sooo..yeah, if you've watched the Weather Channel and seen what the weathere is here in Southern California in the desert region (San Diego doesn't count cause thats in the coastal region) you'd know how hot it is.

We did get a new a/c (provided by the land lord), but it needs ducts :lol:

so...what to do till tomorrow to forget that it's hot? there's like 3 fans spinning at the moment, and I don't have money for Ice Cream :(

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was raining here all weekend so it was cool. But when summer does come, it gets hot like a biatch down here. But not as hot as where you're from so I shouldn't complain. But it gets humid hot, not dry hot so it sucks.

It was raining here all weekend so it was cool. But when summer does come, it gets hot like a biatch down here. But not as hot as where you're from so I shouldn't complain. But it gets humid hot, not dry hot so it sucks.

it get hardcore humid hot out here during summer...I memmer I had to walk a mile in it for a whole month last summer from school to hom cause I had summer school(went for a SAT prep class and redid english 9)...soo yeah

..especially when my boots were fixed. Cause my feet on the bottom grew a crapload of blisters

damn, its about 96 degrees F(idk, about 30 C I think) in here cause the air conditioner broke on friday :blink:....sooo..yeah, if you've watched the Weather Channel and seen what the weathere is here in Southern California in the desert region (San Diego doesn't count cause thats in the coastal region) you'd know how hot it is.

We did get a new a/c (provided by the land lord), but it needs ducts  :lol:

so...what to do till tomorrow to forget that it's hot? there's like 3 fans spinning at the moment, and I don't have money for Ice Cream :(

San Gabriel Vally man...100plus....hot......very....hot....*faint* ((thud))

When summer hits in montreal, we wish it was winter all over again. Heat waves are generally a week or 2 long. Then they place a water useage limit. GAH. Summer should be a month, not 3.

yeah I know what you guys mean, where I am from in the SOCAL desert I've had to work outside in 120 degrees +. right now I am in florida so it's still hotter then fish grease, but humid as hell. I am leaving here soon for arizona so I guess I ain't gettin out of the heat anytime soon.

Edited by garageink