How Many Mugen Characters Do You Have?

I'm dissapointed in myself that I didn't get mugen earlier. I just didn't expect it to be so GOOD (plus I had XP so I didn't think it would work). I just got it a few days ago, and I have about 185 characters (plus a few that I don't use), and about 132 backdrops! It's getting hard to fit them all and the portrait into the screen! So how many characters do you have?

I do have a question, now that I've lured you MUGEN fans in here; how do you add custom life-bars to the game using the Windows Configurator?

MUGEN is awesome, the only thing I can think of that it could use but doesn't have is a tag-team option (in that you press a button to tag-select between characters)!

Since Mugen isn't winxp compatible and my linux box has no internet, Strider, do you think you can link me to kof91, I've heard about it, but never been able to see / use it.

Since Mugen isn't winxp compatible and my linux box has no internet, Strider, do you think you can link me to kof91, I've heard about it, but never been able to see / use it.

See, that's what I thought and then I just downloaded it anyway, and it works fine. It freezes occasionally, and sometimes the sound stops working, but other than that it is fine. Just download it and try it. But get the Windows Configurator as well as it is alot easier to configure it that way!

Windows Configurator is not good IMO.

Since it can mess up many screenpacks.

Also you cannot use it to add in new life bars. That is done via the data folder and system.def.

Most of the time when you DL a new life bar set it comes with instructions to install.

I have only characters I intend to make for my game SFvsDS downloaded.

That would be 44 characters.

All 18 DS characters and 18 SF

Ryu, Ken, Akuma, ChunLi, Guile, Balrog, Vega, Sagat, Bison, Blanka, Fei Long, Rose, Sakura, Cammy, DeeJay, Dhalsim, Zangief, and Adon.

6 extras for fun SpiderMan, Venom, Juggernaut, CCommando, MegaMan, and Guy.

2 bosses Geese Howard and Shao Kahn

And of course Evil Ken and Evil Ryu which I won't make and increases the total to 46.

I'm pushin 250 on a 500 screenpack. I have over 150 bgs and around 50 with music. I used to play it every day but while I was moving around folders I deleted my data folder by accident. Sadly I haven't had the motivation to rewrite everything. One day I will I guess