How Many Mugen Characters Do You Have?

• 2 weeks later...

This is really hard for me but

Characters: 612

Screenpacks: 2

The only thing i need is some music remixes of the video games. I only know Overclock remix has some remixes. :blink:

It's hard for me to find some mugen versions of Mature (kof) and (PierIori). where can i find them?

The only thing i need is some music remixes of the video games. I only know Overclock remix has some remixes.  :blink:

It's hard for me to find some mugen versions of Mature (kof) and (PierIori). where can i find them?

I couldn't find a decent version of Mature anywhere so I basically quit then. I found one that was about 70% done and I think it was at Riot of the Blood.

The only thing i need is some music remixes of the video games. I only know Overclock remix has some remixes.  :blink:

I couldn't find a decent version of Mature anywhere so I basically quit then. I found one that was about 70% done and I think it was at Riot of the Blood.

Thanks. what is the website? :)

i uses windows mugen configurator and i find it very cool

as for chars i have many of them, dunno don´t remember how many but over 100, i also had probs with the char select sreen, but i had a kof2000 screenpack which was cool.

About kof 91, for what i have seen, the chars available look like the first ones for mugen, i dunno

sorry didn´t see the last posts about music i take em from nebula jukebox and the edit them and try to make them loop perfectly, i aslo foundand utility and tutorial to makeperfect loops, anyway i desisted cause music leval was very low and couldn´t fix it >=( and i always have my mugen periods, right now i am in a not mugen at all period heh.

• 1 year later...