Kof Maximum Impact! New Screens And Chracters!

Madi

Plane shifting means (at least meant in Real Bout) the ability to move to the background and attack from there. I'm kinda confused too....how does that translate to a 3D fighting game, since 8-way movement is a standard these days?

Oh man, no nononono. It's not that. It's just the ability to dodge attacks. I misused the term Plane Shift. Atleast from the video I didn't notice any RBFF style plane shifting.

Oh, i thought you meant they were doing that raziel thing and going into the spectral realm. lol

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plane shifting means (at least meant in Real Bout) the ability to move to the background and attack from there. I'm kinda confused too....how does that translate to a 3D fighting game, since 8-way movement is a standard these days?

Oh man, no nononono. It's not that. It's just the ability to dodge attacks. I misused the term Plane Shift. Atleast from the video I didn't notice any RBFF style plane shifting.

Well, that explains it then. Thank you.

The trailers from E3 is really impressive.

I just hope they tone down the flash. Too flashy for my liking.

And is it me or the graphics still cannot compares to Tekken 4?

Oh, well....as long as the gameplay is still great, I will definitely buy this game.

Oh, well....as long as the gameplay is still great, I will definitely buy this game.

You mean compared to VF4. Tekken doesn't lead in graphics for 3D fighting games, VF does.

Im happy they are adding Rock the roster, hes my fave SNK character, i just REALLY wish it was a MOTW terry and not oldschool. Angel would be sweet too, and so would Vanessa, i <3'ed her.

You mean compared to VF4. Tekken doesn't lead in graphics for 3D fighting games, VF does.

Bullseye man. Well, Soul Calibur II comes close, but then again that games has more of an anime feel to it, compared to VF4's gritty realism.

I actually think Tekken does. Their character designs for T4 were a big overhaul from TTT/T3. VF has some character redesigning to do.

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7008 !!!111111 for pictars!

Edited by K`dash

Old School and New School Terry are in the game.

So is '99 Kyo and '98 Kyo

And Rock!

Old School and New School Terry are in the game.

So is '99 Kyo and '98 Kyo

And Rock!

I'm just happy they didn't confine themselves to using only pre-KOF99 characters.

Hooray for that :lol: