Kof Maximum Impact! New Screens And Chracters!

Madi

whoopie! new screens ! so we've all seen those weird pics of the gangstersbug deal...time to get to the classics! terry,athena, yuri, clark, ralf, leona, and ryo are in! omg omg omfg! kyo's in!. new people lien and mingnon. its looking really pretty :P got these from gametab.com! forgive me if this is too long heh!

919020_20040423_screen001.jpg

919020_20040423_screen002.jpg

919020_20040423_screen003.jpg

919020_20040412_screen001.jpg

919020_20040412_screen002.jpg

919020_20040412_screen003.jpg

919020_20040412_screen004.jpg

i cant wait hehe and if these pics have been posted tell me so i can delte my post :P

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lein looks like ASH IT FRIGHTENS ME.

And if you've followed the Japanese version of the site, more characters :P

it felt so strange to see the post in such bigness haha. but wow, i actually got pretty excited to see how well this game looks so far....ive always been skeptical about 3d fighting games made from 2d games :ahem: street fighter, anyways, pretty kool dude.

All three of the Ikari Warriors are in this? Don't know how I feel about that.

how bout happy :P if kyo's in then ioris gotta defintly be in there i just hope it isnt like the arcade versions were he look baddass when he just standing then on crack when he moves :P

Theres more characters on the japanese site which I have no idea what the adress is anymore >_>.

On that note; K` Iori Whip Maxima Rock Howard are all in the game, you just gotta fiddle around with the html and you'll find their profiles without pictures.

Edited by K`dash

Theres more characters on the japanese site which I have no idea what the adress is anymore >_>.

On that note; K` Iori Whip Maxima Rock Howard are all in the game, you just gotta fiddle around with the html and you'll find their profiles without pictures.

yippe i luv k' and rock :P

I speak for a friend:

"What the hell happened to ANDY BOGARD!??? Why do they insist on excluding him from lineups?"

I have a buddy whos like an ANDY freak..........he even said that he would give away his entire videogame collection if SNk Vs Capcom didnt include Andy..........

needless to say he still has his stuff so hes full of s hit!

Dont say hes dead....cause thats a lame excuse.