Questions............

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way. I was a total Mortal Kombat fanboy freak when I was a teenager. I used to eat, sleep, breathe, dream the game. I think Mortal Kombat rules. It was a nice alternative when everything else was Street Fighter.

No way. I was a total Mortal Kombat fanboy freak when I was a teenager. I used to eat, sleep, breathe, dream the game. I think Mortal Kombat rules. It was a nice alternative when everything else was Street Fighter.

The only thing I liked about that game were the fatalaties (and animalities) that you could do.

Edited by Smilee

The only thing I liked about that game were the fatalaties (and animalities) that you could do.

The fatalities were practically the whole point of the game!

The fatality is how, after beating you opponent to pulp, you scatter the pulp about the room. Insult to injury.

If more fighting games did that I'd be all over them.

And the best fatalities were, by far, the friendships. Nothing like kicking someone's ass then making a rainbow appear and turning them into a snowman.

The fatalities were practically the whole point of the game!

The fatality is how, after beating you opponent to pulp, you scatter the pulp about the room. Insult to injury.

If more fighting games did that I'd be all over them.

And the best fatalities were, by far, the friendships. Nothing like kicking someone's ass then making a rainbow appear and turning them into a snowman.

The Babyalities were the dumbest...

Hi im Ryan, and um im 24 with two kids, just another one of those guys that could never afford a Neo Geo, so i ended up here :( Currently i am addicted to naruto, and have been playing everquest for damn near 5 years.

O and Fatal, Paul Phoenix would kick Jacky's ass.

Hi im Ryan, and um im 24 with two kids,  just another one of those guys that could never afford a Neo Geo, so i ended up here :(  Currently i am addicted to naruto, and have been playing everquest for damn near 5 years.

Where the hell did that come from? Anyways Jacky is just way to fast for Paul. He would overwhelm him with lighting fast attacks.

PS. My name is Ryan too. :D

Hi im Ryan, and um im 24 with two kids,  just another one of those guys that could never afford a Neo Geo, so i ended up here :(  Currently i am addicted to naruto, and have been playing everquest for damn near 5 years.

Where the hell did that come from? Anyways Jacky is just way to fast for Paul. He would overwhelm him with lighting fast attacks.

PS. My name is Ryan too. :D

Whoa! Both named ryan. Both sleep with a girl that have 2 kids. Both are into fighting games. Coincidence? I think not. Twins separatted ar birth, possibly.