Questions............

Valovedder, what exactly do you do as a printer? I assume you print things but what exactly does that entail?

I think I've already posted this a few times, but might as well introduce myself to some of the newer people here. :(

I'm 19 (born in 1984! :lol:) and a college student majoring in Biology with a pre-med concentration so I'll be going to medical school to become a physician. I got into emulation quite a while ago, about when the first NES emulators were released. But I've been gaming since I was a wee little lad. I had the NES when I was here in America. And when my parents sentenced (because of major prodding from my evil grandparents) to 3 years of boarding school in India, I was able to get a TurboGrafx there. When I came back I got my SNES which was the last console I bought. Also when I was in boarding school, I started PC gaming with Commander Keen, Wolfenstein, Blake Stone, Doom, and the standard fare stuff PC gamer stuff. Since then I've been an avid PC gamer and have never looked back. But I'm actually planning on getting a Dreamcast because the games for it are just awesome. I stumbed across 1emulation when looking for Samurai Showdown V and have been posting here ever since. :D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man i was feeling old then i read LSD's post. I'm 27 and have been playing games as long as i can remember.

I have so much time as i only work 3 days a week as a printer. it's a cool job with good people and alot of gamers as it gives us stuff to do on our days off.

I spend my time doing boring stuff like decorating my house and all manner of other grown up stuff.

Spend all morning in the gym and all the rest of my freetime playing games, watching films and listening to music. Normal kinda stuff. Thats me!!!!

Whoa!! :o And you can do all this with just working 3 days a week?! Or are you not telling us that you're the son of a millionare, or perhaps married to some rich gal? :unsure:

Well...he IS a printer. Maybe he just prints money whenever it runs out :)

Random Guy, I feel exactly the same way as you about pretty much everything you said in your last 2 posts. I was born in 1981, and I loved Amiga 500 too. Stuff these days just doesn't feel right anymore!

Random Guy, I feel exactly the same way as you about pretty much everything you said in your last 2 posts. I was born in 1981, and I loved Amiga 500 too. Stuff these days just doesn't feel right anymore!

Good. I'm glad someone agrees with me! I can understand the generation shock our parents' went through. Think how different things will have seemed to them when we were teens!

Although that means I'm tempted to lock myself in my room with WinUAE and AIAB, I must admit to being curious as to how different the games (and the gaming industry) will become in the NEXT 20 years. I mean, if things have progressed from Pong to DoomIII (etc) in 20 or so years, imagine the changes to come!

hehehe...... indeed, maybe the americans will finaly manage 2 ban all the games in the world(massive genocide)........ and there will be a war..... THE PRO GAMES ARMY vs BUSH & CO.... then the PRO GAMES will celebrate making the losers play hop-skotch

Crack is becoming an epidemic amongst our young, and we must stop the further dispersement of it... :lol:

Anon.

Americans and their anti-violence, hippie ways must be stopped!

Where would Mortal Kombat, or Doom 3, be without blood and gore?

I'll tell you where...the bargain bin.

Or you know, still highly popular in the arcades.

Americans and their anti-violence, hippie ways must be stopped!

Where would Mortal Kombat, or Doom 3, be without blood and gore?

I'll tell you where...the bargain bin.

Mortal Kombat is in the bargain bin. :lol: