Questions............

I played Mortal Kombat 2 for hours and hours. The announcer was cool too....I never understtod this weird quirck in the game:

1) You seriosly beat up your opponent

2) Sometimes, during the combo, a dude appears with a pink shirt in the bottom-right corner.

3) The dude shouts "whohoo" in the gayest voice possible and dissappears.

4) I'm like WTF?

Anyone else had this experience?

yeah...but didn't he say "toasty" or something like that?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said "Toasty" - rewarded when you pulled off a cool move. I think, in MK2, if you pressed a button (or a number of buttons) when his face appeared, you could fight one of the secret characters - Noob Saibot, Smoke, or Jade, but I can't remember which one. Perhaps it was Smoke.

I played Mortal Kombat 2 for hours and hours. The announcer was cool too....I never understtod this weird quirck in the game:

2) Sometimes, during the combo, a dude appears with a pink shirt in the bottom-right corner.

4) I'm like WTF?

Dude, I'm like 99,999999999% dsure he said "Whohoo". :spam:....and it wasn't N00b Saibot, Smoke or any one of those secret characters....he looked more like....Bill Gates without the glasses.

4) I'm like WTF?

Dude, I'm like 99,999999999% dsure he said "Whohoo". :spam:....and it wasn't N00b Saibot, Smoke or any one of those secret characters....he looked more like....Bill Gates without the glasses.

It's "Toasty!" that guy is actually the sound producer for MK. And your faught when you saw his face on a particular level, you fight Smoke, you fight Jade if you see her in the Living Forest and do a button comboination.

4) I'm like WTF?

It's "Toasty!" that guy is actually the sound producer for MK. And your faught when you saw his face on a particular level, you fight Smoke, you fight Jade if you see her in the Living Forest and do a button comboination.

Ok, Ok, I'll take your word for it. It's been a while since I've play MK.

You don't have to see Jade in the Living Forest to fight her. You just have to win the battle before the question mark with only low kicks. That's it. To fight Smoke, you had to press down and start whenever you saw the Dan "Toasty" Forden (sp?) pop up (happens every so often when you do uppercuts). You have to win several battles in a row to fight Noob Saibot (don't remember how many). To play Pong, just win like 100 battles in a row.

4) I'm like WTF?

i thought that guy says whoopsies?

4) I'm like WTF?

i thought that guy says whoopsies?

Yeah! That might be it...Damn it, somebody play the game and confirm this.

Yeah you're supposed to do something right when he comes out to unlock something. I think it was to fight smoke or something. I cant remember, and he came out when you did a good combo.