Questions............

Hi im Ryan, and um im 24 with two kids,  just another one of those guys that could never afford a Neo Geo, so i ended up here :(  Currently i am addicted to naruto, and have been playing everquest for damn near 5 years.

O and Fatal, Paul Phoenix would kick Jacky's ass.

Where the hell did that come from? Anyways Jacky is just way to fast for Paul. He would overwhelm him with lighting fast attacks.

PS. My name is Ryan too. :D

Whoa! Both named ryan. Both sleep with a girl that have 2 kids. Both are into fighting games. Coincidence? I think not. Twins separatted ar birth, possibly.

And their code names are Liquid & Solid Snake... OH MY!!! :D

Anon.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! Both named ryan. Both sleep with a girl that have 2 kids. Both are into fighting games. Coincidence? I think not. Twins separatted ar birth, possibly.

Jitx is 24 I am 20 and no everyone I have not boned that chick. yet? :(

Its an odd coincedence, Jacky wears a leather jacket, so does Paul. But Paul knew when the times changed to change his hair :( But then agian Jacky could Handcuff Lightning, and Paul always got beat up or had something bad happen to him because of a giant bear, soo....

Lets compare King Vs Wolf. King was a kick ass mexican wrestler from a long lineage of the same, who wrestled to help poor orphaned kids. Think that beats any kinda story wolf would have :D

Night all, im really flocking tired if you can tell. Chasing DC games down till the wee hours of the morning is very tiring.

Fatalities were a key point of MK, but they weren't central. The fighting was awesome. Midway introduced a whole new fighting sytem. The action, the characters and the atmosphere was much more intense and visceral. The digitised graphics were also a refreshing change. It was good to see something give Street Fighter some decent competition, and it was good to see something different.

Fatalities were a key point of MK, but they weren't central. The fighting was awesome. Midway introduced a whole new fighting sytem. The action, the characters and the atmosphere was much more intense and visceral. The digitised graphics were also a refreshing change. It was good to see something give Street Fighter some decent competition, and it was good to see something different.

agreed, when mk came out SF was the only game in town Mk was completely fresh and since everyone knew the whole qcf, hcb stuff the way MK's specials were done was completely new.

anyways what was this topic about.......I tried to avoid it untill I was sucked in by MK. :spam:

I played Mortal Kombat 2 for hours and hours. The announcer was cool too....I never understtod this weird quirck in the game:

1) You seriosly beat up your opponent

2) Sometimes, during the combo, a dude appears with a pink shirt in the bottom-right corner.

3) The dude shouts "whohoo" in the gayest voice possible and dissappears.

4) I'm like WTF?

Anyone else had this experience?