I've Had Enough Crap, Heres "jenny3s" Details

Hitler was cool apart from the whole take of the world and killing the jews thing.

????¿¿¿¿!!!!¡¡¡¡

if you're talking about my title, it says Hilter, not Hitler

someone needs to watch Monty Python :lol:

Edited by Weirdanzeige

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sorry that I am out of the loop with Monty Python. I've seen it once and I had no idea what was going on.

Very sorry that I am out of the loop with Monty Python. I've seen it once and I had no idea what was going on.

heh heh, I'm no where close to British and I can still understand it :lol:....*wonders if Anti-Winner would know whats going on, same with N3oghost and Cominus*

Edited by Weirdanzeige

Okay I wasn't going to do this, but this has just pissed me off too far. Remember that Jennyjennyjenny? Well, he's started e-mailing me (he got my email adress through this board, presumably before he was banned. Well it turns out his real name is BURDES ARLUBES, and he just because I told him off for spouting racist and homophobic comments, he seems to have become convinced that i'm a black homosexual. So why am I posting this now? Well, because I've been calling him a racist homophobic for a while and then he came up with this email(proving my point to a Tee!):
no,its u the trans, u r not man, just an idiot black homo who likes disturb the people and think that everyone is racist against him(her)no, its u make me sick, u r so moron when u think that anything u hear is"racistic" and homofovic"

just grow up u silly willy, and try be serius

now go for a gang bang, u poor little negro homo

ps, before u judge hitler, judge bush, i dont see any difference, they r both world's killers.

get lost negro

Well, boy, I'd be rather upset :o (if I happened to be black or gay :P )

And the reason I'm calling him a transexual is because he's still insisting he's a woman, even though his name is "Burdes" so jennyjennyjenny must be his comfort role - I personally think female impersonators on the internet are wrong (only because dating's hard enough in this new internet-ready world, and so people posing as women to get men to fall in love with them are being dishonest)

Feel free to email this moron, and if you need more convincing, I have a stack of saved emails from him in which he's repeatedly insulted this site and anyone in it.

REVENGE!!!! :lol: / :lol:

his email adress: SORRY YOU MISSED OUT, Gamecop told me off and I felt guilty

ha ha this guy...

poor person must have been breastfed too long, loner in school,probably was in a SEVERE BREAKUP with a girl and now he's questioning his Se*uality,or he just hates gays,les,tranny,transgender,bi african people :lol:

i eat homophobs for breakfast :P

Damn, and i was going to write the email address down.

The email is still on this thread...just keep your eyes open. *cough*check Fatal's post on page 1*cough*

And I was going to email him "Decathlete SUCKS!!!" but then I'll have to read his response which will cause my IQ to drop 10 points.

EDIT: YAY! My 2000th post!

Edited by GryphonKlaw