I've Had Enough Crap, Heres "jenny3s" Details

Oh and then there's this one: What started the whole thing is that Burdes had sent me an email basically just telling me to f*ck off, and so I sent a message back saying "I told you you'd get banned"; and then he sent this message, which I've already sent to a few people as per the instructions in the email. See, I'm just doing what Burdes wanted by posting all his messages here, he told me to do it :) :

lol, its u who cant get it, I left from that useless site because it was full of ignorants and idiot people like u and had nothing to offer me.If i banned, i think the same should be done for all those turkeys who insulted me, if not, this means that the game cop isnot fair but asshole like u, so i dont care at all, i dont use to be in such sites who insult the web community.Sites like that, r cancer for the web.

ps. learn to be a man (because u r not) and not sissy, speak only for yourself, dont try cover unter the "we", grow up turkey, otherwise u ll remain and die as the filthy rat u r now...

ps2 give to all of your mates-rats this message to read, so that they receive the appropriate answers to all of their question. Truth must always come up

And now, GET LOST, fag

(go on insult people and humiate yourself, u poor idiot..ha ha ha)

Edit: geez, the easiest way to insult this person is just to repeat what he said! MUA HA HA. :P

Edit 2:

might i suggest using a filter option for your email or changing your email

Yeah, I could do that, or I could just block him altogether, but where's the fun in that? hanginl

Edited by random guy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, here's another one (these are all in reverse chronological order)
it seems u didnt understood what i just told u...this site was nothing for me, it doesnt suit with my polite character since its full of ignorants and morons like u, who jealous and insult someone who gives them their answers and cannot beat her in pacman & tetris LOL....I bet that since u remain in that ass-site, that game cop must be your cousin,otherwise u couldnt stay there with that behavior, the same for every  else LOL...

Learn to be a man, take your responsibillities and dont try cover unter people, u r always such a COWARD LOL...

I explained u i m not racist, its not my fault that u didnt know the difference between black and white men, u must be a small kid, about 12, no one told u how children come up, yet? LOL...

Who told u i hate homos? I hate u, who r homo...suck crap u disgusting homo LOL

U r a filthy black and a redicilus homo, am i right???

What country r u from??In your country, when u want insult someone, u dont use such words because they r "racistic"? hahahahahahaha, turkey..mu-hahahahahaha..

Now go find your homo-friends of yours and make a gang bang,

HA HA HA HA HA,

drop dead homo lover

ps its too funny someone such idiot like u, try judge me, u r a perfect monkey(oh sorry, this is racistic for the monkeys, BU-HA HA HA HA HA)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

So, we all must be GameCop's cousins otherwise we'd all be banned hanginl

:P:):) It just keeps getting better. ;):o Keep it comming man please! :o:o

whoa lol that guy has issues. AntiWinner22 i believe you can still see the post that started it in the genesis section

Eh, 4 posts don't seem like a war... me wants to see!!! :P.... I'll cry... I am warning you!!! hanginl

Anon.

whoa lol that guy has issues. AntiWinner22 i believe you can still see the post that started it in the genesis section

Eh, 4 posts don't seem like a war... me wants to see!!! :(.... I'll cry... I am warning you!!! :P

Anon.

Yea that is not it. The real war got deleted, but maybe GameCop still has it saved somewhere or maybe he took a screen shot?

So what happens when someone gets banned? Can they still come to the site but they are not allowed to joined or they just can't view the site period?

They can't view the forums, period.

--

I want to say that what Random_guy is doing is wrong. Since this is just a flame war. I've gone through the same myself, the best thing to do is to ignore the guy. If the guy has problems, why are you trying to spark something with him? If this thread goes to out of line, it may be closed or deleted. As far as I can tell you, don't insult anyone by their race as well. Some people are just stupid and ignorant, live with it and go on.

The real thread was deleted with the flame war as well which was around 8 pages long. I am happy I deleted it, I don't want to hold trash in the forum. :P

EDIT: Maybe what I am saying is hippocritical, since I myself have gone over the bars with people too. But that was different, this is a genuine flame war. I can't really explain, I guess.

Yeah, I thought you may say that gamecop, but I was expecting this thread to get deleted by a mood as soon as they saw that. I know I should just ignore this guy, but to me that'd be like endorsing the KKK. There's no place for racism in today's society, and there's DEFINitely no place for racism on the internet. I don't think you were being hypocritical, because while you've posted people's personal information, it was if they hacked your site or such-like. LIke I said, I expected this to get deleted. But at the same time, I didn't post anything jenny3 didn't voluntarily send to me, you know like I didn't try to find his phone number or anything, and this chap's AIM address is permanantly saved on this forum anyway - he posted it here in that locked thread - so its not like I was exposing personal details, just his e-mail adress. Also I wasn't going to post this, until he started calling me a "dirty black fag" just because I called him racist and a homophobe.

I dunno, maybe I shouldn't have posted this, you can delete it if you want. I myself can't stand any form of prejudice based on ethnicity, race or sexual preference, but that doesn't mean i should get others involved in my war.

Okay, everyone use that little "men in black" mind wiping thingy on yourselves, and we'll pretend this never happened!

Edit: I removed the email adress from the front page

Edited by random guy

I myself can't stand any form of prejudice based on ethnicity, race or sexual preference, but that doesn't mean i should get others involved in my war.

Neither can I, but doing this will never solve anything unfortunattely. These people are ignorant and stupid people who will never listen until they are in your shoes one day.

"What comes around, goes around", trust me on that. Just ignore the guy and go on, most of these people are just kids with no parents or guardians to teach them anything.

He may have the last word, but you won the fight way before that thread ever got deleted.

At first "she" seemed to go only against me, because she didn't like my answers...but when random got there, "she" picked a new target....just because random pointed out the false logic behind "her" posts.

@random: Just let it go and ignore "her" messages. I got "her" email adress, but I probably will not cash in the opportunity to email "her". She was banned fpr a reason, let's just leave it at that.