I've Had Enough Crap, Heres "jenny3s" Details

Okay I wasn't going to do this, but this has just pissed me off too far. Remember that Jennyjennyjenny? Well, he's started e-mailing me (he got my email adress through this board, presumably before he was banned. Well it turns out his real name is BURDES ARLUBES, and he just because I told him off for spouting racist and homophobic comments, he seems to have become convinced that i'm a black homosexual. So why am I posting this now? Well, because I've been calling him a racist homophobic for a while and then he came up with this email(proving my point to a Tee!):

no,its u the trans, u r not man, just an idiot black homo who likes disturb the people and think that everyone is racist against him(her)no, its u make me sick, u r so moron when u think that anything u hear is"racistic" and homofovic"

just grow up u silly willy, and try be serius

now go for a gang bang, u poor little negro homo

ps, before u judge hitler, judge bush, i dont see any difference, they r both world's killers.

get lost negro

Well, boy, I'd be rather upset :) (if I happened to be black or gay :) )

And the reason I'm calling him a transexual is because he's still insisting he's a woman, even though his name is "Burdes" so jennyjennyjenny must be his comfort role - I personally think female impersonators on the internet are wrong (only because dating's hard enough in this new internet-ready world, and so people posing as women to get men to fall in love with them are being dishonest)

Feel free to email this moron, and if you need more convincing, I have a stack of saved emails from him in which he's repeatedly insulted this site and anyone in it.

REVENGE!!!! hanginl / :P

his email adress: SORRY YOU MISSED OUT, Gamecop told me off and I felt guilty

Edited by random guy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with that person? Apparently they're from Germany, which may explain the childish English and apparent preference for Hitler over Bush (not that I like either). Poor guy/gal won't know what him/her, if the mods don't delete this first. Mail bombs/spam ahoy. Also, I kinda wonder what age that person is? They jenny3x acts like a little kid IMO (e.g. "no ur a turkey").

Edited by StriderSkorpion

Okay I wasn't going to do this, but this has just pissed me off too far. Remember that Jennyjennyjenny? Well, he's started e-mailing me (he got my email adress through this board, presumably before he was banned. Well it turns out his real name is BURDES ARLUBES, and he just because I told him off for spouting racist and homophobic comments, he seems to have become convinced that i'm a black homosexual. So why am I posting this now? Well, because I've been calling him a racist homophobic for a while and then he came up with this email(proving my point to a Tee!):
no,its u the trans, u r not man, just an idiot black homo who likes disturb the people and think that everyone is racist against him(her)no, its u make me sick, u r so moron when u think that anything u hear is"racistic" and homofovic"

just grow up u silly willy, and try be serius

now go for a gang bang, u poor little negro homo

ps, before u judge hitler, judge bush, i dont see any difference, they r both world's killers.

get lost negro

Well, boy, I'd be rather upset :o (if I happened to be black or gay :P )

And the reason I'm calling him a transexual is because he's still insisting he's a woman, even though his name is "Burdes" so jennyjennyjenny must be his comfort role - I personally think female impersonators on the internet are wrong (only because dating's hard enough in this new internet-ready world, and so people posing as women to get men to fall in love with them are being dishonest)

Feel free to email this moron, and if you need more convincing, I have a stack of saved emails from him in which he's repeatedly insulted this site and anyone in it.

REVENGE!!!! hanginl / :P

his email adress: burdistan@yahoo.gr

:):);):o:o:o:lol::lol::lol::lol:, Oh man that was sooooooo funny! Show us more email please. Did he talk crap about me?

its a shame that someone can have such idiotic hate...grow up!!! RANDOM GUY i say ignore em, he could be some punk kid who cant afford friends or sumtihn...ur better than that person hanginl

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

Okay, Fatal I'll put up another email: here's some more words of divine wisdom from our dear friend:

no, u prooved that u r a pure 100% idiot, u cannot understand simple terms(i wonder how such people live ih this world..)

According to your logic, anydody who tells u "flock u fag"ot "twat", is a...racist and homofovic, HA HA HA, hey, why u dont go suicide? u r the largest moron i ever met in my life...

I dont need to "fooling" anyone, and mostly i dont need dialogues with brainless stupid idiots like u.U started insulting and disturbing me without talk to u, in that useless site, now u continue in my e mail...

Perhaps u d like to ban me from here too, right??

i really feel sorry for your family (although i believe u pretend, just because u want speak with a charming lady like me. U cant be so idiot!)

please note that this was the message to which he was responding. In the interest of fairness, I've put my e-mail adress up here as well (hell, I get enough hanginl as it is.

D D <dsaddy@hotmail.com> wrote:

You've just proved my point: you're a racist, homophobic ignorant bastard.

And stop calling yourself 'she', you're not fooling anyone!

Okay, Fatal I'll put up another email: here's some more words of divine wisdom from our dear friend:
no, u prooved that u r a pure 100% idiot, u cannot understand simple terms(i wonder how such people live ih this world..)

According to your logic, anydody who tells u "flock u fag"ot "twat", is a...racist and homofovic, HA HA HA, hey, why u dont go suicide? u r the largest moron i ever met in my life...

I dont need to "fooling" anyone, and mostly i dont need dialogues with brainless stupid idiots like u.U started insulting and disturbing me without talk to u, in that useless site, now u continue in my e mail...

Perhaps u d like to ban me from here too, right??

i really feel sorry for your family (although i believe u pretend, just because u want speak with a charming lady like me. U cant be so idiot!)

please note that this was the message to which he was responding. In the interest of fairness, I've put my e-mail adress up here as well (hell, I get enough hanginl as it is.

D D <dsaddy@hotmail.com> wrote:

You've just proved my point: you're a racist, homophobic ignorant bastard.

And stop calling yourself 'she', you're not fooling anyone!

:P:):);) Keep it comming man. I like how you told s/him "your not fooling anyone", classic stuff there man. :o:o

Alright, here's another one (these are all in reverse chronological order)

it seems u didnt understood what i just told u...this site was nothing for me, it doesnt suit with my polite character since its full of ignorants and morons like u, who jealous and insult someone who gives them their answers and cannot beat her in pacman & tetris LOL....I bet that since u remain in that ass-site, that game cop must be your cousin,otherwise u couldnt stay there with that behavior, the same for every  else LOL...

Learn to be a man, take your responsibillities and dont try cover unter people, u r always such a COWARD LOL...

I explained u i m not racist, its not my fault that u didnt know the difference between black and white men, u must be a small kid, about 12, no one told u how children come up, yet? LOL...

Who told u i hate homos? I hate u, who r homo...suck crap u disgusting homo LOL

U r a filthy black and a redicilus homo, am i right???

What country r u from??In your country, when u want insult someone, u dont use such words because they r "racistic"? hahahahahahaha, turkey..mu-hahahahahaha..

Now go find your homo-friends of yours and make a gang bang,

HA HA HA HA HA,

drop dead homo lover

ps its too funny someone such idiot like u, try judge me, u r a perfect monkey(oh sorry, this is racistic for the monkeys, BU-HA HA HA HA HA)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

So, we all must be GameCop's cousins otherwise we'd all be banned hanginl

I am crying right now.... I wasn't here for JennyJennyJenny... :P

Anyone, ANYONE have some kind of log on him? I want to read what all the hoop-la is all about...

Anon.

From now on we need to start hitting the print screen buttons everytime a flame war is going on, so we can svae it for the people that missed it. hanginl

whoa lol that guy has issues. AntiWinner22 i believe you can still see the post that started it in the genesis section

might i suggest using a filter option for your email or changing your email

Edited by Prican25