I've Had Enough Crap, Heres "jenny3s" Details

Yeah you guys are right, i'm over it. but I just wanna post this last email he sent me, partly because I said I would but mainly because I'm hoping someone can translate it for me :P.

no, the truth is that i really insult and i m racistic with the blacks and the gays, because "they dont wouldnt want be associated with the likes of u"

if u r not gay, they u r transvestite for sure

Now just go away u fool and take care to die the asshole u r now.

And try learn whast is racistic and whats not, u dummy idiot.Honestly, square to my god, u r the most idiot person i ever met.But i excuse u because i believe u must be a small silly kid

What? Did he finally admit to being racist, instead of just spouting racist comments then saying 'i'm not racist'?

Edited by random guy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Errrr...who the f@ck is Jenny3?????? :P...did I miss something???

Yeah, you missed it alright...

Jenny asked for help with a Saturn game called Decathlete. I helped "her" by saying that the bugs might be due to poor emulation. "She" didn't take that so well started to insult me....Like a friggin' lot. Then random came along....

Basically this whole ordeal started beween jenny and me.

random, why don't you explain the rest? :(

Errrr...who the f@ck is Jenny3?????? :P...did I miss something???

Yeah, you missed it alright...

Jenny asked for help with a Saturn game called Decathlete. I helped "her" by saying that the bugs might be due to poor emulation. "She" didn't take that so well started to insult me....Like a friggin' lot. Then random came along....

Basically this whole ordeal started beween jenny and me.

random, why don't you explain the rest? :(

yeah but only if I get to do one of those cool flashbacks like in Wayne's world.

ww2_b.jpg

+me waves hands in flash-back inducing style

[/flashback]Well I was getting pretty annoyed that Jenny3 kept insulting Agozer when he was only trying to help to the best of his ability, so i said something like 'why exactly do you expect people to help you if you keep insulting them, you jerk?' and Maaan 'she' (this is when we still thought she might be a 'she') didn't like that.

The thing is jenny3 kept saying to ANYONE who tries to help her to 'stop wasting my time'. after she insulted me a bit I said to 'her' flat out what we've told you is the best advice you'll get period. Then a few more people came and told her exactly the same thing. Then 'she' started accusing us of speaking for everybody no matter how many people said the same thing, and insulting EVERYONE and I do mean anyone who posted on that board. All the while calm old Agozer was trying to calm things down, but I was getting angrier and angrier.

So things got pretty nasty, some nasty things were said, and then she started saying blatantly racist and homophobic comments so I accused her of being a nazi and...yeah it went on for a while until Agozer calmed me down and I agreed not to post anymore. Meanwhile, GameCop was told of this and banned Jennyjennyjenny outright (although it was 'her' third offence in, what, 3 days or something? That's an incredible amount of misbehaving in such a short period).

Anyway, before 'she' got banned Jenny3 started emailing me - possibly because I wasn't responding to her posts anymore - and I got induced into fighting again, until I finally got so annoyed that i posted his (I'd found his real name from his email) hate-filled emails and email adress. Then GameCop posted the post in this forum that made me realise I was being childish so i removed the e-mail adress.[/flashback]

Alright, that's the whole story. Phew! :spam:

Edited by random guy