Classic 1emulation Moments?

I see this place as a community. And like a community, it has had many memorable moments.

So, what do you guys see as the classic moments at 1emulation.com? Like, do you remember that thread (which had something to do with neXtBox vs PS3 development) which had the out-of control quotes panel? That thing was so huge, by the middle quotes there was only enough room to fit 3 (short) words at a time :ph34r: Or how about that "Should I do this" thread? Man, we covered alot of ground there. Or the classic 'cosplay' thread - officially the longest thread in the history of this board! Then there was the amusing "SF3" thread, in which we laughed our heads off at the idea of some random dude cracking cps3 emulation :blink:

And I've only been here three months: so guys, what have been some other memorable moments here?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Decathlete thread - jennyjennyjenny

Ha ha, yeah, that was a classic moment, but i don't know if everyone was involved (and I'm almost upset that that thread is gone forever, you had to have been quick to have seen it)

The Decathlete thread - jennyjennyjenny

...and

When I joined this forum. :blink:

I agree. Anyways Random you pretty much covered everything in your first post. Oh wait the hacker thing. But I don't think anyone enjoyed that. :ph34r:

the Cosplay thread!!!!

you guys can always make a Cosplay 2 thread :ph34r:

Don't you mean Fatal can always make a Cosplay 2 thread? :blink:

Edited by Agozer

the Cosplay thread!!!!

you guys can always make a Cosplay 2 thread :ph34r:

Don't you mean Fatal can always make a new Cosplay thread? :blink:

or ForceX, whoever

Let's not see it happen....at least not yet. That Cosplay thread was a monster in the end.

Edited by Agozer