Classic 1emulation Moments?

I think the classic threads for me have been:

- Street Fighter 3 Third Strike (or Frost in particular)

- Decathlete (or jennyjennyjenny in particular)

- Cosplay

- Should I do this?

- SvC Chaos

- Samurai Showdown V

and...I think that's it...SO FAR! Many more to come hopefully. :blink:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Street Fighter 3 Thread is very memorable; FREAKISH AVATAR!

Cosplay Thread - I'm waiting for COSPLAY RELOADED ;) on what Fatal can bring to the table/

Should I do This? - Funny stuff, random at times too.

Theres maybe more threads around here that are worthy.

I think it was the birth of 1Emulation.Com, after all we went through a ton of name picking. Magnis and I for weeks were thinking of names and kept slapping stuff together to see what would sound good. It was between 2 names and this was one of them and we picked it. I wasn't into another "emuBLAH" kind of site. I wanted something different, much different. So we came up with "1Emulation". It was a big moment for all of us, I probabaly won't ever forget it. Also it was a big moment when we moved from phpBB to IBF. You guys should have seen what this place use to look like. I got to admit, it use to look a lot cooler when we were on phpBB. If I can find a screen shot, I'll show you guys. Since we really had style and I think we still do, but not as much. ;)

Here is a pic I found of when we were with phpBB and the name of the site was EmulForums. This is the beginning of when we started phpBB. I'll get more pics of the new designs we had which were much better.

http://1emulation.com/PICS/PIC232.JPG

EDIT: Before 1Emulation was always a Dark looking site (not gothic dark), just not bright like now. ;);)

HOLY CRAP. That was the old site! I've visited that one before, I remember it that one site at a friend's house.

HOLY CRAP. That was the old site! I've visited that one before, I remember it that one site at a friend's house.

You have a good memory then because that pic is about 2 years old, November of 2002. ;)

You have a good memory then because that pic is 2 years old, November of 2002. ;)

Its been told. It seems I have a not-so-realible at times photographic memory ;) Where's this photographic memory crap when I take a test! NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!