Classic 1emulation Moments?

Anyone know where the classic threads section is? Because GameCop said that the cosplay thread was added to the classic threads section, am i missing something here? Well if there is not classic threads section or topic(pinned) i think there should be.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know where the classic threads section is? Because GameCop said that the cosplay thread was added to the classic threads section, am i missing something here? Well if there is not  classic threads section or topic(pinned) i think there should be.

When I said that, I meant in our minds, it's in a classic section. Maybe when we have more classic threads, I'll make a classic's forum or topic. :P:(

my fav was this

ultimate question

i think it was cow that won

:P:(:spam:

Those were the days. :spam:

yup we need more threads like this and YOU need to parcipate more again emsley :)

BTW i have just got round to DLing metal slug to see what all the fuss you made was about :spam:

I am trying swamp thing, its just my time on the net is limited now untill i get my own place and my own Internet server.

Shabba!

I'd have to say the night some other forum's users came here and spammed the crap outta the place. I had fun that night, as at the main point of it all....I was the only moderator on!

Locking lots of threads, banning users and editing their posts to make em look like complete jackasses. Kicking ass and taking names! :P

Most of you who have posted in this thread probably weren't even members at that point........

How is it possible that someone hasn't played Metal Slug yet?

hey i just haven't had time or the a PC powerful enough to play it! :)

another good thread was the old guess the game thread in its heyday :-D we need more quizs again

where has DC lover got to anyway?

How is it possible that someone hasn't played Metal Slug yet?

hey i just haven't had time or the a PC powerful enough to play it! :P

another good thread was the old guess the game thread in its heyday :P we need more quizs again

where has DC lover got to anyway?

I miss Guess the Game thread. :unsure:

I have a Pentium 200MHz and I can play Metal Slugs just fine. It doesn't need 2Ghz to run. :lol: