New Fba-xxx With Source

zero5

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh you're right sorry about that hehe

still wondering why he doesn't fix certain things with some drivers tho like 3 of the nd games need an s1 to work properly and he has a few double drivers (svcplusn, mslug5n, rotd, pimn and cthd2003).

well, if anyone wants a version thats just like the fbaspec but with the 3 nd drivers fixed, removed the dupe drivers and fixed some drivers and the proper names (kof2002 encrypted driver in and kof2002nd is now kof2k2nd, svcchaos is now svc) feel free to pm me your email and i'll send the xbe (only the xbe since most of you have limited space for email)

:D wut up all...

i set up the new fbaxxx last night and i have some real bad sound issues...compared to kawa-x the sound just sux.....

anytime you have a big bass sound it gets crackly...examples...mslug5 durring carachter select...svc chaos durring opening and carachter select...loop master in-game...basically anywhere the sound is loud fba-xxx craps out...i tried all settings for sound but they dont effect the problem...

i dont mean to piss on anyones parade but this really needs to be fixed...i dont think it would be all to difficult to implement but i know nothing about coding

yeah i just noticed the sound breakup when playing pim :D need a updated version indeed

btw to verm and another guy i can't remember, did you get an fps counter in the corner with the xbes i sent you? if you did i'm sorry about that since everytime i start a new src, it puts it in debug mode which cause the fps counter.