One Game, A Deserted Island, And You.

if none of those count im with you, Quake 3 Arena, ill bring the hub, meet me by the palm tree

Hahahaha, I'll meet you there!

Do you still play Q3A online? I try when I can, and when I can connect to a decent server which doesn't have too much lag.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if none of those count im with you, Quake 3 Arena, ill bring the hub, meet me by the palm tree

Basara and shib i'm bring the hub, you guys better have the game started when I get there.

Q3A never gets old for me. Playing it at a competive level is one of the greatest things I've ever done.

Oh yeah, I would bring...a search engine would be good, you know, if theres internet and all. If not, then a gamecube, several controllers(for the monkeys) and Super Smash Brothers Melee.

screw that, I'D have a DVD PLAYER AND GIGLI DVD on repeat :ph34r::lol:

:lol:

~~~

But i don't know which game... i wouldn't take a fighting game, ccuz i'd get bored real fast fighting the cpu... i'd probably take a fun RPG type game or whatever...

:lol::lol::blink:

I would choose a handheld game because well, are there electric outlets on this particular island? If there are i would just bring a big computer rig with Half-life 2. Or maybe an Xbox w/ internet and Halo.

Edited by Smilee

If I was on a deserted Island I'd harness my telekinetic power and fly back to the mainland.

Except if I'm on a deserted island and I think I have telekinetic power, I'm probobly drunk or something. So trying to fly back to shore would probobly kill me. :blink:

Jet Set Radio Future. My hands have been scared by that game (blisters). It has perverted my mind with "The Concept Of Love." SEGA is now my lover. It de-flowered me (don't ask <_<).

How I love it. Now, back to the game... "Free love is to tame for him..."

Anon.