One Game, A Deserted Island, And You.

Say you were marooned on an island, totally alone, for months, even years...if you could choose one game (and the console/computer/handheld it came on), which would it be, to keep you from dying from boredom?

It's a really tough question...but for me, it would have to be Quake 3 Arena. I swear, that game never looses its appeal and fun factor to me, even when I'm just playing against bots.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that is tough, either street fighter 3: third strike or morrowind. I dunno. morrowind would prolly be the wiser choice.

I wouldn't be surprised if it has, GryphonKlaw. When people are bored, this is a popular topic to bring up. Still, a PC and a search engine would provide more fun than just one game (could get tons of games from it). Right now, though, I don't have any favorites.

I wouldn't be surprised if it has, GryphonKlaw.  When people are bored, this is a popular topic to bring up.  Still, a PC and a search engine would provide more fun than just one game (could get tons of games from it).  Right now, though, I don't have any favorites.

No no...I mean a thread was opened TODAY that is just like this. But that encompasses music, movies, AND game.

It's the Pop Quiz? thread.

Do compilations of games count? or Emu discs?

If emu discs count i could pick my NES compilation for Dreamcast

if compilations count i would pick the magic Dreamcast disc that had every dreamcast game on it

if none of those count im with you, Quake 3 Arena, ill bring the hub, meet me by the palm tree