Relieve Thy Pain...

Wizard

Ok, as of a few days ago. I've started to get majorly annoying, god forsaken, painful headaches every day. It's driving me nuts and making want to kill everything.

I need something to relieve me other then seppuku/hara-kiri or pills.

Rest does NOT work, My sleeping habits are disrupted(sleeping 2-to-15 hours, or when I come home from school at 2 PM, I would go straight to sleep and wake up the next morning- since the headaches first began) because of the frequent headaches.

I need ways to at least calm these damn pains. Help me x_x

Just take some panadol...you probably got the headaches because you sit infront of the PC for too long B)

......and if pain persits, please see your doctor. :lol:

But seriously, if your headache doesn't go away after a few days, a trip to the doctor is highly advisable.

You can take a hammer and smash your hand with it so you'll forget all about that headache.

Since pills don't work...do your temples throb? Try to massage them. Put something cold on your eyes like water.

And go see the doctor, you maybe be suffering from migranes.

Go see your doctor, yes. It's safe that you do. Take panadol, and if that doesn't work, try something stronger, like Nurofen. It may be the computer screen, it may be lack of sleep, or it may be just stress.

Or you may be a vampire without knowing it and your mind is beginning to boil every time you are exposed to sunlight. If this is your case, take your panadol with some fresh blood.

Ok, as of a few days ago. I've started to get majorly annoying, god forsaken, painful headaches every day. It's driving me nuts and making want to kill everything.

I need something to relieve me other then seppuku/hara-kiri or pills.

Rest does NOT work, My sleeping habits are disrupted(sleeping 2-to-15 hours, or when I come home from school at 2 PM, I would go straight to sleep and wake up the next morning- since the headaches first began) because of the frequent headaches.

I need ways to at least calm these damn pains. Help me x_x

then stay off the damn comp maan. You can't always be using it. Go...outside and lay in a secluded spot staring at nothing but the open sky.

..ohh man, I wish I could do that here :lol:

What more can I possibly add to what's already been said? Yes, if it persists, you should see a doctor. Though I'm not so thrilled about going to a doctor for every medical problem (but what can you do?). Doctors will try everything to run tests after tests, using every excuse in the book, all just so that they can drain away more money from your pockets.