Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

/me resists throwing flame on the fire...

but dammit, what's the point of abbreviating, if you're gonna write 'yur' for 'your'. You're only saving yourself one letter, and I really don't think the extra energy it takes to type 'o' would ruin your day.

Hey, it's nothing personal, I just get annoyed by mobile phone jargon.

It's called habit.

And it's a habit that is threatening to ruin the English language.

Boo

hoo.

Let me interject for a sec:

We were getting done with the fight, weren't we? The topic was getting back to what it was. Please, can you stop the hating?

Won't somebody PLEAAAAASSEEEEE think of the chil.... Topic!!! :-D

Anon.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, he WOULDN'T go through the same, as he holds different things in priority. His is the sake of the fam. Yours in the sake of you getting tang. ;)

Anon.

I love that analogy!! :-D:D

PS: But seriously, think about her kids, you haven't said a word about them, it's like you guys forgot. Wake up and stop thinking about her boobs and think about her kids for a second. ;)

I try not to think about the kids, everytime I do think of them I get this disgusted feeling in my stomach. I think I need to be banned from 1emulation nobody likes me anymore. :(

/me resists throwing flame on the fire...

but dammit, what's the point of abbreviating, if you're gonna write 'yur' for 'your'. You're only saving yourself one letter, and I really don't think the extra energy it takes to type 'o' would ruin your day.

Hey, it's nothing personal, I just get annoyed by mobile phone jargon.

It's called habit.

And it's a habit that is threatening to ruin the English language.

Boo

hoo.

Let me interject for a sec:

We were getting done with the fight, weren't we? The topic was getting back to what it was. Please, can you stop the hating?

Won't somebody PLEAAAAASSEEEEE think of the chil.... Topic!!! :-D

Anon.

Ya, u can tell astroboy that for being insulting in the first place.

I think random guy and nyuuka should smoke a peace pipe and embrace and then fornicate.  :-D

Only if u join us. :D

/me removes pants and invites Fatal Rose since he's not getting any from Ms. Mom

So, he WOULDN'T go through the same, as he holds different things in priority. His is the sake of the fam. Yours in the sake of you getting tang. ;)

Anon.

PS: But seriously, think about her kids, you haven't said a word about them, it's like you guys forgot. Wake up and stop thinking about her boobs and think about her kids for a second. ;)

I try not to think about the kids, everytime I do think of them I get this disgusted feeling in my stomach. I think I need to be banned from 1emulation nobody likes me anymore. :(

SERIOUSLY, you are supposed to be disgusted. That's what I have been trying to get you to feel all this time. What your doing is WRONG and obviously your mind is telling you that and your ignoring it for some 1 hour pleasure. :(

PS: These are only comments to help you, not to insult you. Remember that. :)

Anon.

SERIOUSLY, you are supposed to be disgusted. That's what I have been trying to get you to feel all this time. What your doing is WRONG and obviously your mind is telling you that and your ignoring it for some 1 hour pleasure. :(

PS: These are only comments to help you, not to insult you. Remember that. :)

'Wrong' is in the eye of the beholder.

Anon.

PS: But seriously, think about her kids, you haven't said a word about them, it's like you guys forgot. Wake up and stop thinking about her boobs and think about her kids for a second. :(

SERIOUSLY, you are supposed to be disgusted. That's what I have been trying to get you to feel all this time. What your doing is WRONG and obviously your mind is telling you that and your ignoring it for some 1 hour pleasure. :)

PS: These are only comments to help you, not to insult you. Remember that. :(

'Wrong' is in the eye of the beholder.

If you ignore it though, that phrase doesn't mean crap at all. ;)

I think random guy and nyuuka should smoke a peace pipe and embrace and then fornicate.  :-D

Only if u join us. :D

/me removes pants and invites Fatal Rose since he's not getting any from Ms. Mom

I'm all up for the peace pipe, but maybe we can hold off on the sweaty all-male censor for a while! ;)

Seriously I did say at the start of my biatch that it was nothing personal. Time to move on and get back to the topic at hand

...fatal no-one hates you, or at least I don't, I just think you are in a situation that requires a maturity you don't have right now. Not that I'm calling you immature, but you are young, and you are still thinkingwith your dick, and you don't have the life experience to tell you that what you are doing is wrong. However, you have US, and your own morals, to tell you.

Seriously, you know that what you are doing is wrong, you have said it yourself on many an occasion, you just have to learn to listen with your head instead of your censor.

Seriously I did say at the start of my biatch that it was nothing personal. Time to move on and get back to the topic at hand

...fatal no-one hates you, or at least I don't, I just think you are in a situation that requires a maturity you don't have right now. Not that I'm calling you immature, but you are young, and you are still thinkingwith your dick, and you don't have the life experience to tell you that what you are doing is wrong. However, you have US, and your own morals, to tell you.

Seriously, you know that what you are doing is wrong, you have said it yourself on many an occasion, you just have to learn to listen with your head instead of your censor.

Hell, you said it even better than me. :-D