Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You got to watch out though cuz after you hit that you might go into one of those "realization" states like the one in saving private ryan when tom hanks first's gets on the beach and the world is sort of spinning and he's realizing whats really going on. It's kinda like that, except no nazis and you might throw up since you know that thing has been hit plenty of times and has been strechted....how many kids did you say she had 2? You dont want that, you dont need that, HELLA GRUBBING!, whatever that Ship means. :-D

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got to watch out though cuz after you hit that you might go into one of those "realization" states like the one in saving private ryan when tom hanks first's gets on the beach and the world is sort of spinning and he's realizing whats really going on. It's kinda like that, except no nazis and you might throw up since you know that thing has been hit plenty of times and has been strechted....how many kids did you say she had 2? You dont want that, you dont need that, HELLA GRUBBING!, whatever that Ship means. :-D

What were you saying again? :D

What were you saying again? ;)

:( What im saying is that it could be one of those cyote ugly thing where you where so "motivated" to get it on that you forget to realize who you're having sex with, and when you do you kind of want to bite your hand off, well :D something like that. She's had like 2 kids and if you've ever seen a baby "being" born you'd understand what im alking about. Besides nobody like that guy that bangs your mom thats not your dad. ;)

What's with all this moralizing. It's like everyone's out to prove how much they are more morally superior or something. This is getting really lame.

I vote that this thread be closed.

Were just trying to help Fatal Rose, if you don't like this thread, I suggest you do not read it. I and everyone else now really wants to hear the outcome of all of this since were at what, 37 or 38 pages? :-D:D

I don't much care about morals at this point because it's firm in me that morals only apply to the individual. Some say suicide bombings r immoral while others disagree, there is no straight n narrow.

There's a difference between what's immoral n what's just wrong. To Fatal_Rose, what u could possibly end up doing, to me n some ppl, is wrong. I think when u know it's wrong, regardless of whether yur morals speak otherwise, when u know it's wrong... u shouldn't do it. It's wrong this time around because she's a mother, n yur leaving for the marines. You bang an involved woman with children then leave... it's wrong.

Why hasnt this thread closed by now? If he hasnt banged the crappy mommy then he never will. hes also been spending so much time on this thread that theres no time for some good ol' lovin. Also, he might have long-banged her by now.

either way. this thread should be over.

You're a moderator, are you not? Close it.

Yeah im a mod but since the last rising of 1emu the moderator thing is simply a pretty blue bar under my name.......no powers.

And also mods dont have universal power (at least not all mods) so depending on forum area some may or may not be able to use the MOH DEE FYE AH!!! move.

So what you are trying to say is: "My hands are tied". Oh well...

*Starts eyeballing GameCop*

I could close it if i wanted to but do not see any reason to do so.

This arguing is rediculous. From Fatal's relationship to 1-on-1 fight about correct english language. I think Fatal understands te seriousness of his current situation...or then it's just me.