Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kramer you have a PM.

Yeah, I know that. And...? I got nothing to say to it, that was just facts. I'll talk to you on AIM about it when I get on. Not over PMs. -_-

And I'm not Kramer. :lol: I wish I were, but I'm not. So stop calling me that.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Here's what I think.

I think u should figure out who u r, n if u know who u r, don't sell out to yuself. Because regardless of whether u flock around or not, if u sell out to who u r it's no better than flocking around, unless that's who u r.

If yur gonna be that person, if that's who u r, be it 100%.

If not, then don't be a flocking sellout, not to yurself, because then yur a biatch. At least if u do what u do because u believe that's who u r, I can respect u strictly for that.

Here's what I think.

I think u should figure out who u r, n if u know who u r, don't sell out to yuself.  Because regardless of whether u flock around or not, if u sell out to who u r it's no better than flocking around, unless that's who u r.

If yur gonna be that person, if that's who u r, be it 100%.

If not, then don't be a flocking sellout, not to yurself, because then yur a biatch.  At least if u do what u do because u believe that's who u r, I can respect u strictly for that.

What the hell are you talking about? You make no sense. :-D

Read it even slower, still don't get it.

If yur the type to sleep around with a married/involved woman, than be that person, because that's who u r. Even if a bunch of us say don't, if u know that's who u r, be it. Don't waver because of what we say, because if u do than yur a sellout to yurself.

If yur not the type to sleep around with a married/involved woman, then don't.

Be who u r.

It makes sense, read slowly then if u can't understand it.

It only makes sense if you're a dyslexic crackhead monkey thats going through an epileptic seizure.

And since I'm not that, I can't make sense of it either. How about you write out the words "you" and "are". That might be a good step into making it more coherent. And then, figure out what you're actually trying to say.