Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you say that?

I guess there's no sense in explaining if u don't see what I mean to begin with. Oh well, some would say it's big deal n some wouldn't, I suppose.

Just explain it please.

It means u have nerve because the fact that the gurl's brother (whom i'm assuming is yur friend) would seemingly be angry with the idea of u 2 having an affair n it doesn't bother u.

Why do you say that?

I guess there's no sense in explaining if u don't see what I mean to begin with. Oh well, some would say it's big deal n some wouldn't, I suppose.

Just explain it please.

It means u have nerve because the fact that the gurl's brother (whom i'm assuming is yur friend) would seemingly be angry with the idea of u 2 having an affair n it doesn't bother u.

Oh. Is it supposed to bother me?

Why do you say that?

Just explain it please.

Well, more than 'should it' is 'does it' was my point. Obviously it's different for the individual, but I said u have nerve because it would bother me if I was in yur situation.

'Bother' in the sense that u feel guilty, not 'bother' as in that brother of the gurl is being annoying.

Edited by nyuuka

Why do you say that?

Just explain it please.

Well, more than 'should it' is 'does it' was my point. Obviously it's different for the individual, but I said u have nerve because it would bother me if I was in yur situation.

'Bother' in the sense that u feel guilty, not 'bother' as in that brother of the gurl is being annoying.

So you are saying that I am oblivious to the severity of the situation?

Why do you say that?

Just explain it please.

No, i'm just saying u have nerve, compared to person who would feel guilty, such as myself.

Why do you say that?

Just explain it please.

Yes, you are oblivious to the severity of the situation. A normal person would cease chasing a chick who has two kids and a quasi-husband. And if not that, a normal person would quit chasing a chick after her brother has seen you with her alone in a room with your shirt off.

Anyone want a idea of what this chick looks like? Go check out some pictures of Vida Guerra(sp?) and you'll see. It's not identical but close enough.

Oh no no no no. That's completely unacceptable. This right here supports my theory that Fatal is lying about all this. :unsure: The model will ofcourse look better than the actual person.

I think to prove your sincerity, you owe us a real picture. Not some flimsy "Look at a model and she looks like her" excuse.

Anyone want a idea of what this chick looks like? Go check out some pictures of Vida Guerra(sp?) and you'll see. It's not identical but close enough.

Oh no no no no. That's completely unacceptable. This right here supports my theory that Fatal is lying about all this. :unsure: The model will ofcourse look better than the actual person.

I think to prove your sincerity, you owe us a real picture. Not some flimsy "Look at a model and she looks like her" excuse.

OK if gamecop will reopen this thread after it closes, than as soon as I get a pic I will post it.