Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hip-Hop talk is so 80's.

Christ, don't you have morals Fatal. I would understand if she was sorta abused, but dude, this thing has SIN written all over it.

Hip-Hop talk is so 80's.

Christ, don't you have morals Fatal. I would understand if she was sorta abused, but dude, this thing has SIN written all over it.

People have their own morals K'Dash.

Hip-Hop talk is so 80's.

You still have not answerd my question a few pages back K'Dash.

Thank you for telling that story, but I really agree with the majority here: Just stay away from her as you'll end up destroying more than fixing.

Not to mention getting owned by various people.

This. What is that supposed to mean?

Tough luck.

No u didn't anger me, it's just stupid when ppl who post sarcastic crap like u with yur predisposed attitude as if that nonsense u say is funny or something to watch out for.

'Oh no, it's broomhead!'

What u couldn't understand isn't because of my abbreviations, it's because u couldn't understand it.

So give ME a break.

Tough luck.

It's just stupid when ppl who post illegible crap like u with your predisposed attitude as if it that nonsense you say is understandable or something to behold.

And it's Broom Hair, not broomhead. Get it right.

Now, allow me to examine what you said in the first post. And I will translate for us people who aren't dyslexic crackhead monkeys that are going through epileptic seizures.

I think u should figure out who u r, n if u know who u r, don't sell out to yuself. Because regardless of whether u flock around or not, if u sell out to who u r it's no better than flocking around, unless that's who u r.

Now...that "sentence" is just priceless. What idea are you trying to convey with that mish-mash of words? You think "he should figure himself out, and if that's who he is, don't sell himself out. Because regardless of whether he flocks around or not, if he sells out himself, its not better than flocking around, unless that's who he are."

WHAT!!?? Now am I the only person that finds that "sentence" just a little too...stupid. But ofcourse, after reading it, the idea can be somehow extracted which could have been simply and coherently written as, "Know who you are and don't sell yourself out. If you're the kind of person to do stuff like that, do it. If not, then don't."

If yur gonna be that person, if that's who u r, be it 100%.

Redundent. Useless sentence. The first "sentence" takes care of that. But here's the translation for us healthy monkeys. "Be who you are. Don't waver your morals."

If not, then don't be a flocking sellout, not to yurself, because then yur a biatch. At least if u do what u do because u believe that's who u r, I can respect u strictly for that.

Another useless sentence which could have been taken care of in the first one. Again, here's the translation. "Don't sellout yourself, otherwise you're a biatch. Believe in yourself and do what you think is right to you, I can respect you for that."

I understood it perfectly. I should write a nyuuka to English dictionary and put it up for download... :-D

So give ME a break.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Hip-Hop talk is so 80's.

People have their own morals K'Dash.

Exactly. How else do you explain terrorism? We don't all have the same set of morals and standards.

See, I can agree with nyuuka too. :-D

Tough luck.

No u didn't anger me, it's just stupid when ppl who post sarcastic crap like u with yur predisposed attitude as if that nonsense u say is funny or something to watch out for.

'Oh no, it's broomhead!'

What u couldn't understand isn't because of my abbreviations, it's because u couldn't understand it.

So give ME a break.

Tough luck.

It's just stupid when ppl who post illegible crap like u with your predisposed attitude as if it that nonsense you say is understandable or something to behold.

And it's Broom Hair, not broomhead. Get it right.

Now, allow me to examine what you said in the first post. And I will translate for us people who aren't dyslexic crackhead monkeys that are going through epileptic seizures.

I think u should figure out who u r, n if u know who u r, don't sell out to yuself. Because regardless of whether u flock around or not, if u sell out to who u r it's no better than flocking around, unless that's who u r.

Now...that "sentence" is just priceless. What idea are you trying to convey with that mish-mash of words? You think "he should figure himself out, and if that's who he is, don't sell himself out. Because regardless of whether he flocks around or not, if he sells out himself, its not better than flocking around, unless that's who he are."

WHAT!!?? Now am I the only person that finds that "sentence" just a little too...stupid. But ofcourse, after reading it, the idea can be somehow extracted which could have been simply and coherently written as, "Know who you are and don't sell yourself out. If you're the kind of person to do stuff like that, do it. If not, then don't."

If yur gonna be that person, if that's who u r, be it 100%.

Redundent. Useless sentence. The first "sentence" takes care of that. But here's the translation for us healthy monkeys. "Be who you are. Don't waver your morals."

If not, then don't be a flocking sellout, not to yurself, because then yur a biatch. At least if u do what u do because u believe that's who u r, I can respect u strictly for that.

Another useless sentence which could have been taken care of in the first one. Again, here's the translation. "Don't sellout yourself, otherwise you're a biatch. Believe in yourself and do what you think is right to you, I can respect you for that."

I understood it perfectly. I should write a nyuuka to English dictionary and put it up for download... :-D

So give ME a break.

Nice effort, but really, was it at all necessary? I didn't even read it all but I got the gist of what u were trying to do. First it's about my abbreviations for 'you' and 'are', and now yur going into rating my english? If u wanna talk about useless sentences y not do it to everyone? Oh that's right, because it's about u criticizing me right now, not everyone.

You're not my editor.

Illegible my ass, i've been talking this way since I came here n no one said anything then, but now u seem to bring it up n for what? Because my writing is really illegible or because yur trying to make a spectacle out of me? If you understood it perfectly, what the hell was the point of saying anything in the first place? I'm not here to write for yur pleasure, nor u mine, so save us both the trouble n shuttup for me, broomhead.