Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It makes sense, read slowly then if u can't understand it.

It only makes sense if you're a dyslexic crackhead monkey thats going through an epileptic seizure.

And since I'm not that, I can't make sense of it either. How about you write out the words "you" and "are". That might be a good step into making it more coherent. And then, figure out what you're actually trying to say.

Shuttup gryphon, 'u' and 'r' oh damn so hard to figure out.

I know what i'm trying to say, become a dyslexic crackhead monkey if that's what u need to understand it.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes sense, read slowly then if u can't understand it.

It only makes sense if you're a dyslexic crackhead monkey thats going through an epileptic seizure.

And since I'm not that, I can't make sense of it either. How about you write out the words "you" and "are". That might be a good step into making it more coherent. And then, figure out what you're actually trying to say.

:-D:(:ph34r::):lol: Yikes i would hate to be on your bad side.

Read it even slower, still don't get it.

If yur the type to sleep around with a married/involved woman, than be that person, because that's who u r. Even if a bunch of us say don't, if u know that's who u r, be it. Don't waver because of what we say, because if u do than yur a sellout to yurself.

If yur not the type to sleep around with a married/involved woman, then don't.

Be who u r.

Ok I get what you are saying. But if a good looking girl wants to sleep regardless of what type of person you are its herd to say no.

Read it even slower, still don't get it.

If yur the type to sleep around with a married/involved woman, than be that person, because that's who u r. Even if a bunch of us say don't, if u know that's who u r, be it. Don't waver because of what we say, because if u do than yur a sellout to yurself.

If yur not the type to sleep around with a married/involved woman, then don't.

Be who u r.

Ok I get what you are saying. But if a good looking girl wants to sleep regardless of what type of person you are its herd to say no.

It's never hard to say no when u know who u r.

I'm with Mr. G...

Some abbreviations (sp?) are cool but I have to draw a line somewhere. 'r', 'y' and 'u' look rediculous and they make the text very hard to read; One shouldn't be forced to think "hmmm, I wonder what this letter stands for in real language" while reading the text. Too damn tedious.

Edited by Agozer

I know what i'm trying to say, become a dyslexic crackhead monkey if that's what u need to understand it.

Oooh, did I anger the great and gramatically correct Nyuuka?

It doesn't matter if u know what u're trying to say, what matters is that other people can understand what u're trying to say.

Thats the first rule of writing...

Ajkeadkjf haekkgh aseef jliujkke

I know what I'm trying to say there, but you can't really understand that, can you. You have to become a dyslexic crackhead monkey going through an epileptic seizure to understand that.

Gimme a break...

:-D

Oooh, did I anger the great and gramatically correct Nyuuka?

It doesn't matter if u know what u're trying to say, what matters is that other people can understand what u're trying to say.

Thats the first rule of writing...

Ajkeadkjf haekkgh aseef jliujkke

I know what I'm trying to say there, but you can't really understand that, can you. You have to become a dyslexic crackhead monkey going through an epileptic seizure to understand that.

Gimme a break...

:-D

Tough luck.

No u didn't anger me, it's just stupid when ppl who post sarcastic crap like u with yur predisposed attitude as if that nonsense u say is funny or something to watch out for.

'Oh no, it's broomhead!'

What u couldn't understand isn't because of my abbreviations, it's because u couldn't understand it.

So give ME a break.

Oh no.

Anyway, I have a question. Is this situation with the gurl more difficult to u than it would normally be given the fact that yur leaving for the marines n may never see her again?

Oh no.

Anyway, I have a question. Is this situation with the gurl more difficult to u than it would normally be given the fact that yur leaving for the marines n may never see her again?

That might have something to play with it.

Oh no.

That might have something to play with it.

Heh heh. You know what would be interesting, if u had a pic of her. I'd like to see this gurl that yur so infatuated with.