Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

/me resists throwing flame on the fire...

but dammit, what's the point of abbreviating, if you're gonna write 'yur' for 'your'. You're only saving yourself one letter, and I really don't think the extra energy it takes to type 'o' would ruin your day.

Hey, it's nothing personal, I just get annoyed by mobile phone jargon.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now that Nyuuka and I have buried the hatchet, we can get back to Fatal's situation. :(

I think he should just get some dirty magazines or a hooker and release all this tension. Hell, that's what I would do.

Hip-Hop talk is so 80's.

Christ, don't you have morals Fatal. I would understand if she was sorta abused, but dude, this thing has SIN written all over it.

People have their own morals K'Dash.

Exactly. How else do you explain terrorism? We don't all have the same set of morals and standards.

See, I can agree with nyuuka too. :(

I agree with k'dash, Here is the definitions of morals:

1. Of or concerned with the judgment of the goodness or badness of human action and character: moral scrutiny; a moral quandary.

2. Teaching or exhibiting goodness or correctness of character and behavior: a moral lesson.

3. Conforming to standards of what is right or just in behavior; virtuous: a moral life.

4. Arising from conscience or the sense of right and wrong: a moral obligation.

5. Having psychological rather than physical or tangible effects: a moral victory; moral support.

6. Based on strong likelihood or firm conviction, rather than on the actual evidence: a moral certainty.

No offence to Fatal Rose, but I think your morals are just way too "flexed". :-D

but dammit, what's the point of abbreviating, if you're gonna write 'yur' for 'your'. You're only saving yourself one letter, and I really don't think the extra energy it takes to type 'o' would ruin your day.

It's called habit.

It's called habit.

And it's a habit that is threatening to ruin the English language.

Hip-Hop talk is so 80's.

Christ, don't you have morals Fatal. I would understand if she was sorta abused, but dude, this thing has SIN written all over it.

Exactly. How else do you explain terrorism? We don't all have the same set of morals and standards.

See, I can agree with nyuuka too. :(

1. Of or concerned with the judgment of the goodness or badness of human action and character: moral scrutiny; a moral quandary.

2. Teaching or exhibiting goodness or correctness of character and behavior: a moral lesson.

3. Conforming to standards of what is right or just in behavior; virtuous: a moral life.

5. Having psychological rather than physical or tangible effects: a moral victory; moral support.

6. Based on strong likelihood or firm conviction, rather than on the actual evidence: a moral certainty.

No offence to Fatal Rose, but I think your morals are just way too "flexed". :-D

:) Do you mean that? All I have to say GameCop if you were in my situation you would be going through the same confusion I am going through. :-D

Hip-Hop talk is so 80's.

See, I can agree with nyuuka too. :-D

No offence to Fatal Rose, but I think your morals are just way too "flexed". ;)

:( Do you mean that? All I have to say GameCop if you were in my situation you would be going through the same confusion I am going through. ;)

I don't think so. The situation that you are in is that your body is taking over your mind (and your morals). GameCop is disagreeing with the fact that you are saying it is OK for the body to take over the mind, when really the mind should be controlling the body (yea, that sentence blew).

So, he WOULDN'T go through the same, as he holds different things in priority. His is the sake of the fam. Yours in the sake of you getting tang. :D

Anon.

So, he WOULDN'T go through the same, as he holds different things in priority. His is the sake of the fam. Yours in the sake of you getting tang. ;)

Anon.

I love that analogy!! :-D:D

PS: But seriously, think about her kids, you haven't said a word about them, it's like you guys forgot. Wake up and stop thinking about her boobs and think about her kids for a second. ;)

It's called habit.

And it's a habit that is threatening to ruin the English language.

Boo

hoo.