Alien vs Predator

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be another Freddy vs. Jason. Im not saying it's going to bad or anything, but it's something people have been waiting for a very long time so it will be hard for people to accept the creative direction the producers and writers have taken the storylines of these 2 franchises into. As a matter of fact, I think it will be accepted exactly the same as Freddy vs. Jason was.

I just got done playing Alien vs. Predator 2 (PC First Person Shooter). I would like that as a storyline for the movie. Alas we have scientists, who probably dont know how to fight at all. The trailer kinda reminded me of Jason X actually.

BTW: I liked Freddy vs. Jason.

I think the movie is gonna be pretty cool, but doesnt every movie preview looks good?? I think that Predators are cooler than the aliens cuz they can do more sh1t than the aliens, all the aliens got the tongue thingy and acidic blood...

Edited by Xx1LLMAT1CxX

the aliens got the tongue thingy and acidic blood...

lol, cute :unsure:

anyways, I didn't peep the trailer. Infact i didn't read magazines,go to the website or listen to word of mouth about this movie. I want to be totally suprised when i watch it in theaters. I think it would be better that way. :D

What you people just said - Wont happen, Why? Because its the the same guy that wrote and directed Resident Evil and RE:Apocolypse. So theres a 70% chance it might be crap. Resident Evil was a good Dawn of the Dead-esque movie, which wasnt that bad.

What you people just said - Wont happen, Why? Because its the the same guy that wrote and directed Resident Evil and RE:Apocolypse. So theres a 70% chance it might be crap. Resident Evil was a good Dawn of the Dead-esque movie, which wasnt that bad.

resident evil was crap

the geniuses @ CAPCOM FIRED GEORGE A. ROMERO, THE SOLE REASON WHY RESIDENT EVIL EXISTED and replaced him with some doushebag making that crap, MILA saved the movie.. BARELY

and they RUINED DAWN OF THE DEAD, the original 70's version directed by GEORGE A ROMERO was better. :huh::D

george001.jpg

george directing BIOHAZARD commercials in japan

:P

Edited by -VIOLENCE-