• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
James

Who is waiting for KING OF FIGHTERS 2003 NRX

Are you hopeing for the NRX rom for kof2003  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not sure how useful this poll is, but I'm definitely waiting for the P1.
NeoRAGEx is all I got. :D

[quote name='Mr.X' date='Feb 12 2004, 01:57 PM']Does people want it on an old version of NRX or a special & modified version of NRX ?[/quote]
It's all the same to me really, although I'd like to see KOF2003 on EGCG NRX.

[quote name='Agozer' date='Feb 12 2004, 12:02 PM'][quote name='Mr.X' date='Feb 12 2004, 01:57 PM'] Does people want it on an old version of NRX or a special & modified version of NRX ?[/quote]
It's all the same to me really, although I'd like to see KOF2003 on EGCG NRX. [/quote]
Yes, but if kof2003 is released on a special version of NRX made by EGCG, maybe P roms don't allow to run on Nebula & Winkawaks Loader.

[quote name='james' date='Feb 12 2004, 07:34 AM']Just thought i start this poll to see who is waiting for the NeorageX version of kof2003[/quote]
I guess everyone wants it to be played on NRX not only from this board and that is for sure..... :D

im wondering more where this will get released than when it will be released (if it will ever see the light of the day)

[quote name='Xeon' date='Feb 12 2004, 01:19 PM']im wondering more where this will get released than when it will be released (if it will ever see the light of the day)[/quote]
About NRX, if it's made by EGCG, maybe on emuother.com, emubar.net, emucn.net, www.emu-zone.org.