Greatest 2D Fighter Ever?

NeoMaster

Which of these 2D fighters is the King?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't want to include last blade 2, samurai shodown or fatal fury for a few reasons.

1. The poll would've been infested with SNK licenses and it wouldn't be fair for the other choices.

2. Although, these games were awesome...most of them are not very popular in the home market and they are very hard to find in arcades. These games were only released on the dreamcast and neo geo...so, not much people have them.

3. I forgot. :lol:

GGXX, hands down. Explaination? There's no better explaination than watching some top-notch tourney vids of some of the world's finest. (Check out some vids with MSY or Daigo on IRC.)

You said it brother. The professionals will kill you 6 times before you hit the ground. (Figure of Speech)

GGXX, hands down. Explaination? There's no better explaination than watching some top-notch tourney vids of some of the world's finest. (Check out some vids with MSY or Daigo on IRC.)

You said it brother. The professionals will kill you 6 times before you hit the ground. (Figure of Speech)

Roman Cancels and False Roman Cancel bring whole new depth to that game...

I saw a video of a guy beating his opponent with one continous combo. (He had infinite Tension gauge.)