Special Powers..

Juniel

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vicious[x,Jan 13 2004, 11:47 AM] I have the power to make my eyes glow! And with this power.. I shall become a super villan and rule the world!!!!1111oneone

I shall sto you evil villain! LOL Justice will prevail! :D

Some people claim that they have superhuman powers...

There are these people who actually train from the day they were born....

they train in the mountains and gain super powers such as:

-i'm not sure what you call this but something like ryu's HaDouKen....

-being able to shrink the distance and walk over it, which shortens the actual distance you travel...

-actually float in the air

-telepathy

-nocternal eye sight

-telekinesis

-manipulating some elements ( water, fire etc..)

crazy huh? i have this book and it says all you need to do to get these powers is

to practice breathing and get intact with CHI....only if you practice 20 years.. :D

Smart, rich (from wealthy Garcia family), popular (he was so popular among girls in the comic), strong. LOL

But his family goes bankrupt... I assume you wouldn't want that. :)

I'd rather have Iori's powers. Have a nice three way with Vice & Mature, well 4 way if you include his girlfriend. Wear cool pants, have cool hair, emit flames, and play in a band. The Riot of the Blood is only a small price to pay. :huh:

Super power? punch in distance? flying like superman? invincible? You can do all of those things by learning oldway of asian traditional martial arts. It's not fake, it's true. I've seen it! Like traditional karate (not modern karate that's only punching n kicking) or other old martial arts you can do punch in distance like ryu's hadouken, or reversing your blood (vena>artery & artery>vena) to gain more power w/ "technique" (like gouki). Did you ever hear the oldway of traditional karate can block the samurai's sword in barehand? Or People can blow military tank using only their eye after gaining power from sun (they look at the sun in few minutes (gaining power, maybe?!) b4 they blow the tank into ash). only I believe it cuz i see it w/ my own eye. What do ya think.

Super power? punch in distance? flying like superman? invincible? You can do all of those things by learning oldway of asian traditional martial arts. It's not fake, it's true. I've seen it! Like traditional karate (not modern karate that's only punching n kicking) or other old martial arts you can do punch in distance like ryu's hadouken, or reversing your blood (vena>artery & artery>vena) to gain more power w/ "technique" (like gouki). Did you ever hear the oldway of traditional karate can block the samurai's sword in barehand? Or People can blow military tank using only their eye after gaining power from sun (they look at the sun in few minutes (gaining power, maybe?!) b4 they blow the tank into ash). only I believe it cuz i see it w/ my own eye. What do ya think.

You know...that's a bunch of bull crap. Where and when did you see it with your own eyes? Were you sober? Why didn't you video tape it? I don't know but there's just something awfully fishy about all that. But then again, I am one cynical bastard.