KEEP THE PEACE IN THE FORUM

alright, in like a only a few hours last night, this forum was raided with pointless remarks, and childish posts by some or even one person. cmon guys, if u dont like this forum, why bother take the time and register and talk all this nonsense to urself, whereas we registered members are doin what we like to do. grow up already, if u wanna play and act like dix, go to some other forum, this forum has no room for that kinda childish shhit. ur wasting ur time, our time, and the admins. time. so instead of insulting everyone via cyberspace, maybe u can try and go look for a girl to look at or sumthin i ono. jus keep the peace.

ps: sorrie for this post, its jus ridiculous. :D

so to keep this post in 1emulaion standard, jus wonderin hows everybody enjoyin their games? :) we got some hot releases lately, me myself, im actually havin a good time with mslug 4 and 5. pretty interesting. :)

It's kind of funny..

sharim86 | 67.74.76.112 | tengu17@yahoo.com

prince cronos | 67.74.76.112 | igniz@netzero.com

First off, this is not the real Sharim. I am not going to release the real Sharim's IP, but I can tell you, he is not sharim86.

Basically a user simply registered with that name and Prince Cronos and had himself a flame war. He made the flame war himself.

To conclude this matter, it was just a redneck bastard kid who caused the little problem last night and had a little too much time on his hands. Make that lesson to all of you, if you flame or cause serious problems, I don't give a damn if I post your IP, email, AIM SN's because that's when you tick me off. :D

Here is also Prince Crono's IP address when he registered..

They both registered on the same day.. January 11, 2004

Also it seems that he was using network computers.