CoinOPS Most Wanted

BritneysPAIRS

CoinOPS Most Wanted  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything that'll make my cab more awesome would be... we... AWESOME!!!!

Skinning options, maybe even game icon/logos in place of the plain old text/font (small icon/logos in a list which expand when highlighted), I think some Mame front ends have logos so there must be logo packs out there.

probably wishful thinking there, but I think when the ability to skin is available you get some talented people make some very cool stuff... and i'd have a crack for sure, it doesn't look bad now mind you, especially with videos set up.

also, easier setup for console games would be handy, the less renaming of roms and creating shortcuts the better... I know it's user error but I just can't get my xbox games to show still.

would separate rom/game/iso folders for each console work? could I just tell coinops to look at my Games folder from the menu?

That's all, i'm in love otherwise :)

Hey BP,

Love the poll.... once again I am very impressed!!!!

Well Im all for any new tweeks and especally any that involve cabs, while i appreciate xbox cab owners are few, we still love your work as it is an ideal platform for a cab... EVERYTHING is iunder one simple GUI..... (Saying that I have wanted a new skin for this and think it will be great but whatever you pick will be sweet)

I noticed cheats for midway.... but how about xmen vs streetfighter etc? maybe you could squeeze cheats on there too should the cheats win the poll.

Thanks againm for your efforts my friend, they are appreciated, greatly !!!!!

Edited by ace9094

OK a little confusing but can read from this....ketsui etc should be a large priority...

for a pack people want console and arcades....and extra cores will be clutter for most people.....so im re remming them out....no one will really use them....maybe a few but it will slow the GUI a little....and obviously none of cores are worth it...daphane has no sources so cant be added

I still have no XBox, but I think I'll get one this weekend. :(

What I would REALLY want (listed in order of priority)

* Advanced Option (edit configuration file) to set frontend controls to whatever button I want with button combination (for example Player1 start +Player1 fire1 = exit game)

* nvram support for CAVE PGM games (IIRC the difficulty is now incorrectly set to EASY with no autofire on C button)

Why do I want the frontend button remapping option? Because I use arcade controls with only 4 buttons + start NOT the original controller so no thumb, trigger etc. I'm sure many (advanced) users will love this option.

Perfect pixel maybe? :(

Daphne is a mess from what I can remember anyway.

The best games (Dragon's Lair 1 & 2, Space Ace) are available on DVD and are playable in the same matter. I think the animation was remastered as well.

hi PhilExile ur totally wrong about Daphne i was the first to ask BP to add the psx and Daphne core to coinops but he ignored me as usual i think coinops is perfect now its only missing Daphne i know BP couldn't find the source code for it thats wy he did-dent add it but if he found a clever way to lunch the framefiles

in coinops he will be my hero cause laser disk games r the best arcade ever mame cant play these games well if he could add them to coinops family coinops will be the best xbox app ever period...