Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

you and dark where the only 2 that loged on to see video :) then it was posted....

strange isnt it.... :) it was linked one minute - mins after you guys joined.....

dont care anyways...your guys have done all they can added rubbish comments etc....its all in vain....and always has been....

anyways best of luck with what your planing....

Didn't Arc_Addict make that video? Not sure what you mean BP :)

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont care...it was one of you two.....or you told one your friends and they did it....yes it was made by him then a link was added to it and only you two ever logged on....

ok bigby im going to ignor you guys now :) I dont know why I bother really its clear your support is nearly gone now...and getting worse every day....and unless you change your ways it wont improve....

the same four or so people with issues and there only thoughts is not to help people but to get rid of me....and living on stuff done along time ago...and also dont have the skills to change there situation....if you truely did want to help you wouldnt be so pig headed....

cba skin thread had so many release and the count doesnt = 3 hours on this thread now in 6 months.....and then the check is for you guys to say we are the best, you are stupid for grabbing coinops even (though its a 1000 to one at present hit rate) we will spread misinformation to try and change your guys minds cause we are unhappy about this...and unhappy he once said we cant prove we have the skills to do anything and told him we are going to

A redo mame

B fix lightgun and it was done

C add pixel perfect to fba

you name it ive heard it so goodbye baby enjoy the ride while it lasts.....

you are stupid for grabbing coinops even (though its a 1000 to one at present hit rate) we will spread misinformation to try and change your guys minds

People have no choice but to get CoinOPS if they want to play Arcade games. You saw to that alright :) I'm getting it to compare it to my FBL setup I have.

Right, CoinOPS 2 downloaded, will try it out and report back :)

you and dark where the only 2 that loged on to see video :) then it was linked by team zod :)....

strange isnt it.... it was linked one minute - mins after you guys joined and that was a few mins after it was posted.....and there was no one else on to see it was posted

dont care anyways...your guys have done all they can added rubbish comments etc....its all in vain....and always has been....its just children playing around and I dont care...it alowed me the favor of adding locks....so cheers for that...its been a while and they make it easier for me

anyways best of luck with what your planing....id say CoinOPS 2 will be the biggest thing your sites seen in a long time...that should still up action on it :) all fun and games

I really don't understand what are you speaking about ?

What have you in your head for always searching conspiracy ... you have a strange vision of the world ... we are not in the X-Files man !!!

There is not conspiracy for kill you lol lol lol lol

I don't know who is this guy ???

And i know a little bigby because i read it on the forum ... not any more ...

I have help the xtra team because i love they works ... but they never take me in the team !

When i have more time i will make a skin for you, because i like your work too ... i have no team, just i LOVE emulation !

You put in CoinOPS 2 a ROM limitation for we can't remove console games ... i think it is really BAD !!!!

Because if i have a xbox with a little HDD i can't use coinOPS 2 !

Not everybody want playing console games ...

I just want really play ARCADE games, and coinOPS is the alone emulator who do that very well on xbox ...

I think you must let people use your emulator like they want,and do what they want whith him like you do that you want and using code of other emulator in your launcher ...

Think to it ... and be kool please :)

cry all you want you know why its added and im happy as with the results.....it is exactly the way I wanted it....

I will let people use it the way they want when people dont lie and misinform people on purpose .... while that happens ill lock it into the build it should be

BP I think you should lighten up a little. How many people DL/use CoinOPS compared to the number of people that you say are "misinforming" people? I bet these "misinformants" make up less than .01% of your user base. So why are you punishing the other 99.99% of us? You are letting this all get to your head. Remember why you are doing this: for the fans, the gamers. You wouldn't release this for people to upload and distribute if you didn't do it for us. So why does it feel like you are constantly trying to push the people that care away? I say stand tall, remove the restrictions/locks, and give the people what they want: choice. You will gain more ground, more followers this way than the path you are currently headed.

The locks have worked perfectly....given people the builds they deserve without the misinofrmation and its growing in numbers....

for years many people that caused this have given me issues....nothing of mine makes xbox scene and they also spread misinfomation...ive given them sources etc they wont post it.....ive watched the people that give misinformation turn there sites into sad places in viewers and also just sad comments....ive seen the worst in people and now its clear when i offer a hand and a way forward to Surreal team they say no....thats fine but they will blame me now if things dont go there way....this is sad for me as it really is up to you guys what you use...ive always supported a new mame or branch of CoinOPS done the way they like it...infact id enjoy the chalenge in vision

so for now the locks have worked perfect and I dont see any valid reason to change them untill I know the people will find the correct info without clear misdirection...(I mean the same people tryed this on the comments of the torrent...its so sad....they mark it down as 1 star my thread...you name it they try it and all I see is them commenting on each others threads about how good there new icon or screenshot pack is....)

I do wish the people on the threads where more like the xbmc people....and alot of the old schoolers are...I think it just invite the new school flamers as well unfortunatly....