Life in China

Life here can be a little out of control at times, me and a friend had to carry a girl up seven floors because she was so intoxicated. It was dead weight. It was awful. She also threw up on my friend earlier that night.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life here can be a little out of control at times, me and a friend had to carry a girl up seven floors because she was so intoxicated. It was dead weight. It was awful. She also threw up on my friend earlier that night.

maybe you guys need to stay off the booze???

Lol thats awfully nice of you two. Nothing worse than a night out and then a chick has to vomit all over the place.

Lol thats awfully nice of you two. Nothing worse than a night out and then a chick has to vomit all over the place.

Man we took good care of all of them last night, made sure they were safe, did not take advantage of any of them. They did not seem very appreciative. I even stayed up all night so two of them could sleep in my bed. One of them wanted to fack me badly and the other seemed like she was down for anything. Thankfully I did the right thing and stayed out of the bed. None of the three girls spoke English either. l0l

I guess whores speak a universal language. Lol and I use the term "whores" with the utmost respect.

Proof right there its not what you say.

Its body language, Voice tone & speed, and appearance.

Only where it matters does what you say come into play - humour, what you do etc.

You ever know a chick who was seeing a guy and she says I just had to split! "But he was soooo nice!"

You ever know a chick who was seeing a guy and she says I just had to split! "But he was soooo nice!"

.confused. What does that mean? :D