Life in China

Other things I have noticed...

Couples don't act like couples here, they are not very affectionate it seems. Seems like friends here are more touchy feelie (not in a gay way) and buddy buddy with each other. Back in America when you're with a girl you sit close to her, rub her back, she sits on your lap, give each other little cute kisses, hug often, hang on each other, etc.. Here that almost never happens. The men here are not very romantic. The girls here walk all lovey dovey with each other, arm and arm, holding hands, and close to each others side. The kissing here is also terrible. Girls barely open there mouth and almost never use there tongue.

The girl I like was telling me I am so romantic, that no other boy has been so comfortable, attentive, and caring when hanging out with her. I kinda laughed in my head because I was not even trying. I was doing just enough to make her feel comfortable with me and show her i am interested in her. I caressed her arm, the back of her neck, hugged her, put my arm around her, kiss on the cheek, simple stuff. For the women here that's epic haha. I was keeping it super basic and simple.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other things I have noticed...

Couples don't act like couples here, they are not very affectionate it seems. Seems like friends here are more touchy feelie (not in a gay way) and buddy buddy with each other. Back in America when you're with a girl you sit close to her, rub her back, she sits on your lap, give each other little cute kisses, hug often, hang on each other, etc.. Here that almost never happens. The men here are not very romantic. The girls here walk all lovey dovey with each other, arm and arm, holding hands, and close to each others side. The kissing here is also terrible. Girls barely open there mouth and almost never use there tongue.

The girl I like was telling me I am so romantic, that no other boy has been so comfortable, attentive, and caring when hanging out with her. I kinda laughed in my head because I was not even trying. I was doing just enough to make her feel comfortable with me and show her i am interested in her. I caressed her arm, the back of her neck, hugged her, put my arm around her, kiss on the cheek, simple stuff. For the women here that's epic haha. I was keeping it super basic and simple.

Sound like easy picking lol . So, you and her are officially a couple now?