Life in China

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of toilets... do you have a real toilet in your apartment? Id hate to try and take a shit squatting near the floor... with the diet change you mention.

Whats with this moving? You say you'll be in a different place from where you are. Why the location change? Is this position truly stable?

Imagining what id bring. Id likely buy a laptop with a ton of memory... get the 'ole emulators running. You see, I dont see bringing my 360 as a great idea... Id imagine any Tv furnished would be 4:3... and to top that off I have a ton of games.

What is the dress code for teachers. I KNOW id be buying new attire... Im mostly a T shirt and Jeans kinda guy. Also I put on alot of weight... My clothes would be big... and when/if I do this, I know I'll be in training (physical) and eating healthy. Id shed weight quickly. How the hell can I buy new clothes when I am a giant. You say tailored clothes but that makes me imagine suits and such. I cant just have someone send me new clothes as I ALWAYS need to try stuff on as from brand to brand the sizes are different. Ones 36 waist is another brands 34 sometimes.

Yes I have an actual toilet in my apartment.

The job is VERY stable, you just have a choice wether or not you want to stay or move to a different school. I am going to go to a different school. Also because I have to, I am being put in a leadership position.

You can wear whatever you want as long as it's not too revealing.

Bring as much as you can in regards to clothes. Some of the REALLY big cities in China may have clothes your size. Clothes won't be a problem, trust me.

To be completely honest and random... Two Chinese girls are sleeping in my bed right now. No joke, if I had a camera I'd take a pic, maybe I can take a pic early this morning right when they awaken.

"Just friends" as in they both want to sleep with you, just maybe not together lol. I can say those types of things never happen to me, not that i'm envious or anything. I wouldn't know what to do if it did and find it hard to comprehend.

Haha its not as hard as you think to get something like that, I ended up in bed with my neighbours two of them.

It never ment to happen it just did.

I got a pic of her and her friend

Left and middle.

30165_118330564860055_100000493355608_225580_4911895_n.jpg

I dont hold special memories to it or anything - other than we laughed a lot and they broke my bed, and I bounced my head of my work bench and it nearly KOd me hahaha.

Some women I attract very easily but some Just wont go for it, Ryan is the alpha not becasue he is tough and tall(though it probably helps) but because he is/laid back/mysterious/from another county/makes them laugh/and excites them, women love stuff like this.

Yeah I guess i'm pretty boring then lol. Not the most talkative sort in public or group setting.

You enjoy your own company? They enjoy yours. ;-)

Value your time more than a woman.

They value you!