Life in China

Got a picture?

Well you did mention shy lol

Alright. I was thinking about this when Ryan left but I choose not to. Next term is on its way and I find myself thinking about it again.

Ill list more questions here... but I may make a new thread cause I dont want to hijack this one.

How has your stomach adapted to the food. I realize things are quite different. Something I am interested in is eating food that isnt genetically mutated. For instance our super chickens. I bet Chinese could ride our Chickens into the sunset.

: Do you find the food... generally, not dishes, but for instance chicken... is it more flavorful than our bland mega chicken?

: Are you still running to the toilet often?

: Speaking of toilet... you say theirs are quite rank. How do you cope with what I imagine you mean.

: A 10 hour trip (one way?) to Walmart. You see... I like butter. With such a great distance to travel for certain odds and ends... How big is the refrigerator in your apartment???

Foreigners are always intriguing. For instance, Emsley could come over here and get laid with a quickness. Most not ugly brits can. Same for pretty much anyone... Id be enamored with a pretty Scottish chick to be honest. So, that being said.

Ryan your as tall as I am, and were American.

: How do people respond to your presence. I imagine you walking down a street looking at shops with head and shoulders above everyone else. And everyone notices you and takes more than just a casual glance.

: Do you ever notice disgusted looks or evil glances. You ARE a foreigner. I imagine some may not take your presence kindly.

The food is fine, just make sure you go to a clean restaurant. American restaurants are much cleaner. The chicken taste them same to be honest. I just often have to take dumps here because everything is cooked in oil. Oil is not something my tummy handles well, nor does it like grease very much. Which is why I never ate much burgers in the states.

Some dishes are amazing, some are so so. Same as in the states. I personally love the food here for the most part.

I often have to take craps here, which is a good thing. Nothing wrong with a good metabolism.

I try not to use the public restrooms here. Only for piss. I've only had to take a dump a few times outside of my home. One time was at a wedding. L0L

Speaking of Walmart, you won't be so far away from one by the time you get here. We will be living in a bigger city. Right now I live in somewhat of a country side/backwards small city.

The fridge I have is a little small but it gets the job done.

I am much taller then 90 percent of the people here, the women stare at you hardcore. If I spoke Chinese I could bag one every night probably. Everyone stares in general. They are super curious and most of them have never seen a white person/american before. Sometimes it can get annoying and its a little rude. But nothing too bad, I've never fought anyone. No one here seems interested in fighting me either. There was a few times I called some dudes out because they really annoyed me and they got scared shizless.

One the people here get to know me and realize I am a good guy they want to be my friend for life.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why isnt there a movie about Jackie chan installing democracy in china single handedly? ;p

When you are a foreigner in another country you have a HUGE advantages in attracting chicks.

I mean its not even fair the list is amplified 100 times.

Height is the most natrual of attraction switches something I dont have im not six foot 5.9 or something....

I wouldn't go in any hardcore Chinese bars if I was ryan.

Guys subconsciously pick up on the "alpha" and they will hate you, Grim has excellent points and is somewhat versed in attraction.

I've been in several hardcore bars. No one has tried to mess with me. Chinese can be a little annoying/rude with there staring but they are not dumb enough to step up to me. Usually they are pretty friendly to be honest. Besides I don't walk around with a chip on my shoulder, I am always really nice to people.

I dunno if it applies to an ethnic minority from America, as opposed to a caucasian-American. If I went to China i'd probably just get confused for one of them and treated just as well.

A lot of Asian Americans come to China and the Chinese usually always think they are Chinese.

Why isnt there a movie about Jackie chan installing democracy in china single handedly? ;p

When you are a foreigner in another country you have a HUGE advantages in attracting chicks.

I mean its not even fair the list is amplified 100 times.

Height is the most natrual of attraction switches something I dont have im not six foot 5.9 or something....

I wouldn't go in any hardcore Chinese bars if I was ryan.

Guys subconsciously pick up on the "alpha" and they will hate you, Grim has excellent points and is somewhat versed in attraction.

There is no such thing as hardcore. Foreigners, especially whites will have easier life in CHina, believe me.

Non Asian foreigners have life much easier in China. LSD is right. At times I feel bad.

do you have more money then everyone else? are you ballin' in the club makin' it rain RMB?

do you have more money then everyone else? are you ballin' in the club makin' it rain RMB?

I do make more money then most of the people I've met here. But I try to live pretty modest and save.

I do make more money then most of the people I've met here. But I try to live pretty modest and save.

That's the way to go. Save up for future.

Yeah if I dont have some notes in my pocket I feel like shit.

Im out of cash now but got enough in to last me.

I hope it gets better and better for you ryan, and im glad no one trys to fuck with you, its probably better for them that they dont ;P

Could you show us pictures of the house you live in and the immediate area and a few shops etc?

Do you have internet in your house?

Yeah if I dont have some notes in my pocket I feel like shit.

Im out of cash now but got enough in to last me.

I hope it gets better and better for you ryan, and im glad no one trys to fuck with you, its probably better for them that they dont ;P

Could you show us pictures of the house you live in and the immediate area and a few shops etc?

Do you have internet in your house?

Paul, you should really go :D Then we can have 1emu gathering :lol:

Speaking of toilets... do you have a real toilet in your apartment? Id hate to try and take a shit squatting near the floor... with the diet change you mention.

Whats with this moving? You say you'll be in a different place from where you are. Why the location change? Is this position truly stable?

Imagining what id bring. Id likely buy a laptop with a ton of memory... get the 'ole emulators running. You see, I dont see bringing my 360 as a great idea... Id imagine any Tv furnished would be 4:3... and to top that off I have a ton of games.

What is the dress code for teachers. I KNOW id be buying new attire... Im mostly a T shirt and Jeans kinda guy. Also I put on alot of weight... My clothes would be big... and when/if I do this, I know I'll be in training (physical) and eating healthy. Id shed weight quickly. How the hell can I buy new clothes when I am a giant. You say tailored clothes but that makes me imagine suits and such. I cant just have someone send me new clothes as I ALWAYS need to try stuff on as from brand to brand the sizes are different. Ones 36 waist is another brands 34 sometimes.