CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

I don't understand why you think I would fix it? I haven't used CoinOPS for a very long time and am certainly not interested in being part of its development. I've said nothing suggesting what direction you should or shouldn't be taking with this project. I have always taken issue with your methods and attitude as a developer and I stand by that. If because of that you feel you have to punish your users by not linking in another core then that's really of no concern to me, it merely serves to strengthen my opinions.

EDIT: Incidentally, anyone wishing to play Midway games with sound on the Xbox can simply use MAMEoX 0.72, it plays them all pretty much perfectly as I recall.

Edited by + T +

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mameox 0.72 is an earlier version of mame that 0..84 jodo,basically it has some speed hacks for the midway drivers so you can play

mk3,ultimate mk3,rampage world tour and 2on2 open ice with sound and at a playable speed.

yip use .72 mame its off my todo list for now....ill fix in good time its pretty easy to fix mame06 to do this stuff just cant be arsed

RANT ALERT SKIP OVER THE BELOW FOR NORMAL PEOPLE AS ITS POINTLESS

+T+ ive considered you of no use at all.....just a troll....my attitude and developement has got me to where I am today....without it id be like all the rest ive seen come and go....nice people with great ideas but really just end up as trolls....such promise wasted on complaining about what could have been or what they would change hint hint......

+T+ comes in as a troll he doesnt use coinops just wants his say about stuff he has no control or influence or even the skills to do id say.....but questions mine and it really helps this thread and those that come alot.....it kind of helps in the way I go well although all you guys ask the trolls think you dont want it and I question maybe the trolls are right and your happy using old outdated non hd emulator....maybe they are right all along and thats why everyone changed....or maybe just maybe they are wrong.....

dont worry about the answer I already know as ive done ive looked at the figures.......im sure you think otherwise and thats why places like xbox scene are dead now....but its all comon sense and its all just I told you so, while you guys where telling me so....and you guys got it wrong...and have ended as trolls (although you would pointlessly ague that as well...aguing black is white).....its a shame.....but you guys only ague and have problems with me as you look deep down you know im in control of what I do and what I dont do and you really have no say over it....and you want everyone in the same position as the ones that have failed in there quest....its sad to take all down with you and in reality it wont happen anyways....the mk stuff is on the todo list and in time when I can be arsed it will happen

yip use .72 mame its off my todo list for now....ill fix in good time its pretty easy to fix mame06 to do this stuff just cant be arsed

RANT ALERT SKIP OVER THE BELOW FOR NORMAL PEOPLE AS ITS POINTLESS

+T+ ive considered you of no use at all.....just a troll....my attitude and developement has got me to where I am today....without it id be like all the rest ive seen come and go....nice people with great ideas but really just end up as trolls....such promise wasted on complaining about what could have been or what they would change hint hint......

+T+ comes in as a troll he doesnt use coinops just wants his say about stuff he has no control or influence or even the skills to do id say.....but questions mine and it really helps this thread and those that come alot.....it kind of helps in the way I go well although all you guys ask the trolls think you dont want it and I question maybe the trolls are right and your happy using old outdated non hd emulator....maybe they are right all along and thats why everyone changed....or maybe just maybe they are wrong.....

dont worry about the answer I already know as ive done ive looked at the figures.......im sure you think otherwise and thats why places like xbox scene are dead now....but its all comon sense and its all just I told you so, while you guys where telling me so....and you guys got it wrong...and have ended as trolls (although you would pointlessly ague that as well...aguing black is white).....its a shame.....but you guys only ague and have problems with me as you look deep down you know im in control of what I do and what I dont do and you really have no say over it....and you want everyone in the same position as the ones that have failed in there quest....its sad to take all down with you and in reality it wont happen anyways....the mk stuff is on the todo list and in time when I can be arsed it will happen

Its actually quite funny to see you are still rolling out the same old speech...download figures, I told you so, etc, etc..

If Xbox Scene is dead (which it isn't), what is this forum? The only activity on here is to do with coinops...don't see much else happening.

There is another forum now that sees more action than this one, to do with a certain Xtras...lol.

Your attitude really does not help matters at all, by punishing other users. Quite laughable really. :)

lol yeah the xtras gets heaps you releae a skin on a few forums and the same people go its great :)....and gets maybe a few 100 hits then dies....when this happen to me ill leave....the xtras forum doesnt track well at all and its declining .... you can see it without research .... top tracking on xbox scen is an icon thread fro last month at 1000 hits total.....thats awsome.....great work thats alive and kicking for sure....

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=715986

here you go guys go and look its alive and kicking....

anyways good to see you trolling here ..... its funny that one coinops post and it tracked number one for a week on your forum by a massive amount..... it means nothing its just amusing to me and again I know you love this

I TOLD YOU SO.....PROVE ME WRONG :( sorry its just fun for me this stuff......... also id say alot of your Console croud will be downloading EPIC I hope they stay :).........

HEY GUYS GO CHECK OUT THE XTRAS QUALITY AND EMULATORS I RECOMMEND YOU TRY THEM FOR YOURSELF................I WOULD RECOMMEND ALL THAT COME HERE CHECK THEM OUT AND COMPAIR THEM TO EPIC..............remember im sorry this is a month or so of xtras time versa a team that spent years on it.......but who knows....id recommend trying it.....

oppps this is naughty im sorry :( I cant help it and it really is only amusement.......Ill try and not put the boot in....best of luck guys if you want sources or whatever give me a PM.....best of luck with your stuff

OK enought trolling questions.....adding a few features to CoinOPS also im fixing alot of games that now have virtual mem errors :) so this will take time but it will be back into a full tested build in the next week or two and ill release R4 as well with all the fixs and few xtras as well....

peace all.....

I think a lot of us on here would like to have these games running with sound and would deem that more of a priority than new GUIs etc.

Sorry my friend but I disagree,

A new GUI \ Skin is much more preferred by me.... If there is a way to play MK \ midway stuff via Mameox, use that for now.... I see the MK requests pop up all the time... I am sure they will get done in good time !

peace :)