CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Just one question before i install it ^^, so.. all the roms available in the big Epic release few months ago are in CoinOPS 2...and lots more, thats it ?

Edited by Sparda

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though you say it is cheap, right now it is free :( and pretty convenient with all of these games/systems located on one device and in one place. Hell, even BP said his version of CoinOPS has over 60 gigs of PS games in it. But thanks for your input brah.

@PhilExile

Here is the exact mount that I purchased (today! lol):

WMF MEDIUM FLUSH LCD WALL MOUNT

Here is the adapter that I had to buy so it would work with my tv (check the specs of yours to see if you need it too):

Mounting Plate

I'll have to update you later on how well it works but I plan on having mine full of wires lol. 360, Xbox, Dreamcast, BluRay, and a sound system all hooked up. Oh, and an Xarcade (modified) dual joystick with adapters for each of those systems :)

Edited by Pajankle

Here is the exact mount that I purchased (today! lol):

WMF MEDIUM FLUSH LCD WALL MOUNT

Here is the adapter that I had to buy so it would work with my tv (check the specs of yours to see if you need it too):

Mounting Plate

Ah - OK, let me know how it goes and definitely post some picts!

I'll have to update you later on how well it works but I plan on having mine full of wires lol. 360, Xbox, Dreamcast, BluRay, and a sound system all hooked up. Oh, and an Xarcade (modified) dual joystick with adapters for each of those systems :)

You're like - my nerdy twin brother! :( (I also have a modified X-Arcade. I put 2x Magstick Plus in since the stock sticks were awful!)

I modified my X-Arcade with 2x 8-way Eurojoysticks (one red and one blue), colored buttons to match the xbox controller colors, and 50 gram switches as opposed to the 75 gram ones. The stock joysticks were not "fighter" friendly. But beyond that, X-Arcade is awesome :) I don't notice a delay. But then again, maybe I'm a noob lol.

I didn't know about the Magstick. 3x the cost (each) of the sticks I got but probably worth it. I like how you can switch between 8 way and 4 way from the top. The X-Arcade stock ones were also switchable but who wants to take apart their X-Arcade every time they want to switch? I'll look into these sticks some time :)

Will update next week with pics... if I remember.

Edited by Pajankle

I modified my X-Arcade with 2x 8-way Eurojoysticks (one red and one blue), colored buttons to match the xbox controller colors, and 50 gram switches as opposed to the 75 gram ones. The stock joysticks were not "fighter" friendly. But beyond that, X-Arcade is awesome :) I don't notice a delay. But then again, maybe I'm a noob lol.

I didn't know about the Magstick. 3x the cost (each) of the sticks I got but probably worth it. I like how you can switch between 8 way and 4 way from the top. The X-Arcade stock ones were also switchable but who wants to take apart their X-Arcade every time they want to switch? I'll look into these sticks some time :)

Will update next week with pics... if I remember.

I wish I had the time and money to mod my twin X-arcade sticks. The stock sticks are very bad in inaccurate. What I'd really like is some Saturn pad controllers but I'm probably better off getting some Dualshock adapters instead.

Hi all, I'm new, I have a bug, I try to launch any game and coinops2 reboot and re-scan all as the first time..

I deleted the babe folder and reinstall coinops2 but that's the same problem, reboot anytime with any game

Coinops2 is awesome, thx BP :)

Sorry for my english

Hey guys anybody got this on Megaupload yet as my isp seem's to capping my speed on p2p and torrent's thanks

Still in the process of transferring to xbox. I will get it up on MU as soon as I can and post some links. First batch will probably be 1gb links, so you will need a account. Just a heads up.

Just a question, i need someone in USA to buy me something on ebay ^^ im desperate..

BP you really did a great work, thanks for all the games added :) well done

Edited by Sparda