Washington DC

Krosigrim

Personally, I would like to see a full gun ban in place in the US. I think our country would be a better place without them.

It'll never happen. There would be a civil war. It's in the constitution. Many would see it as treason on mass scale. I know if a ban were in place, therre would STILL be guns out there. Alot of guns. Alot. It would take FOREVER to get it down to where other countries might be at. Also... I don't want anyone taking away my right or ability to fight back.

But real quick, I hear rumors about America Canada and Mexico merging. If this were to happen, the constitution would be tossed out the window. I can see that scenario already, then there would be a civil war. Because if you did merge... there would be too many laws... they would have to standardize. I cannot see this working anyway. Canadians pay like 10% tax or something but dont have to worry about medical expenses or somesuch. That and I hear growing weed is ok. Is this true? I don't feel like Googling it... I want to make this brief, I have Fallout 3 GOTY installing as I speak. And Mexico... those poor bastards are poorer than us. Fuck... we have a hard enough time with the ones that are here... Learn the language fuckers.

Aaaaany way. Guns are a very touchy topic. If the world goes to shit... I want a/many gun/s. Plain and simple.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I would like to see a full gun ban in place in the US. I think our country would be a better place without them.

It'll never happen. There would be a civil war. It's in the constitution. Many would see it as treason on mass scale. I know if a ban were in place, therre would STILL be guns out there. Alot of guns. Alot. It would take FOREVER to get it down to where other countries might be at. Also... I don't want anyone taking away my right or ability to fight back.

But real quick, I hear rumors about America Canada and Mexico merging. If this were to happen, the constitution would be tossed out the window. I can see that scenario already, then there would be a civil war. Because if you did merge... there would be too many laws... they would have to standardize. I cannot see this working anyway. Canadians pay like 10% tax or something but dont have to worry about medical expenses or somesuch. That and I hear growing weed is ok. Is this true? I don't feel like Googling it... I want to make this brief, I have Fallout 3 GOTY installing as I speak. And Mexico... those poor bastards are poorer than us. Fuck... we have a hard enough time with the ones that are here... Learn the language fuckers.

Aaaaany way. Guns are a very touchy topic. If the world goes to shit... I want a/many gun/s. Plain and simple.

Unfortunately, I've seen very little good come from the right to bear arms. Most people who carry them are irresponsible and the few responsible people do carry them are usually in a situation where a gun would be of little to no use in defending them. The constitution is also a living document, amendments can be repealed with future amendments. The right to bear arms was instituted in a time when it was necessary to defend the country from an invasion from Brittan. Since that threat no longer exists, the amendment is no longer needed.

A North American Union? Between the US and Canada, I could see a lot of potential benefits (as well as obstacles). But with Mexico, it would essentially be a complete bail-out. I could see our three countries strengthening trade agreements, but an all out unification like that I think is really unlikely. The only way I could see that happening is if we really started going down the crapper, so unless our countries are forced into it by circumstance it ain't happening.

I think I'll attempt to remain friendly and back out of this thread slowly, with my hand on my Glock.

Ban guns in the US while hated by the rest of the world? Worst idea ever!

I've always wanted to mount a missle launcher onto an ice cream truck. Thank you Twisted Metal for being fucking great.

I find that to be shocking, especially in Washington DC. Furthermore, i never realized their were slum areas in washington. I thought only New York had these attributes.

No... there are slums in every major city. Im not certain, but it stands to reason. There are always areas divided by "class". Ghettoes, Trailer Parks, Suburban & Ritzy are everywhere. Crime comes from everywhere, not just slums. But from what I understand... DC is baaaaaaaaaaad.

"Bad side of town" is a common phrase wherever your from.

Ban guns in the US while hated by the rest of the world? Worst idea ever!

Indeed.

besides, as I was saying, there are so many, you cant possibly get rid of them all. If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.