CoinOPS IGNITE R3

BritneysPAIRS

ive looked at game history.dat and I consider it to be clutter the feature is not to hard if someone wants to consider a patch, but for me its clutter and wont be placed into anywhere to visible, I could have an option off the start menu to view history (I wont have one ingame as it takes to much memory) :P

PS V4 thread will be started in the next day or 2

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could have an option off the start menu to view history (I wont have one ingame as it takes to much memory) smile.gif

please do this, it would be great. I like to read the info,tips and trivia etc of the games.

could it show the text when selected for the game you have stopped on in the selection screen.

ie. goto game you want, press start, select history, and it shows the history of that game. is that how it would work ?

Edited by silkworm

Woaw excellent work :D

I really like the idea of showing the game info in a overlay on the game select menu ... with an option to activate or not it :D

This emulator is really the best of the world lol

And now there are a Skin possibility with music, etc ... do you will had the VIDEO PREVIEW option ?

For the emu become like the others of the VideoGameMuseum project ... :D

Bye

Im looking forward to video previews too. Will make for a much more interesting skinning project.

Just hope i dont spoil the feel of it with my child like attitude toward graphics.

Ah ah, i think you have missed one great interest of the mame infos for each game BP,

For example in mameox 128 plus!, when you press start, you can for each rom view history, hints, trivia, synopsis

but also, IT SHOWS THE ORIGINAL SCREEN RESOLUTION :D

It means it will allow us to be sure our screen config is correct for each game (and i won't have to check the Cospefogo website each time :D )

Coinops is really missing this cool feature

Ah ah, i think you have missed one great interest of the mame infos for each game BP,

For example in mameox 128 plus!, when you press start, you can for each rom view history, hints, trivia, synopsis

but also, IT SHOWS THE ORIGINAL SCREEN RESOLUTION :D

It means it will allow us to be sure our screen config is correct for each game (and i won't have to check the Cospefogo website each time :D )

Coinops is really missing this cool feature

Yes you are real, it will be best :D

History.dat Its gone for me.... I wont ever be putting it in sorry. I allready looked at it and to me its way to much clutter and nothing to do with what the genral user wants, I might add an nfo checker (this can be done though XBMC anyways at present using the arcade libarary XBMC and works with CoinOPS now) and that will be all I would ever add. I wont even be reconsidering. The skinning will be revision locked soon as it will change with each new feature :D and there has been incompatible skins now around.... (make sense to do this I guess)

cba.gy where is a simple skin for CoinOPS its not locked as you say and its more powerfull than any other mame skin? you said it was coming

cba.gy where is a simple skin for CoinOPS its not locked as you say and its more powerfull than any other mame skin? you said it was coming

When i deem it worth my time. CoinOps is a very good emulator. At the minute its not quite there presentation - wise for me. Your emulator is next in line for some new skins but i have to say more exiting projects exists at the minute ( soon to be released ). Havent seen any other post's regarding alternate skins for CoinOps, perhaps you could point me to them ! Or am i the only one for a flaming row today ?

PS. How do you know that alternate skins havent been released for CoinOps ? Just not here ! Maybe someone has them on their xbox waiting for future improvements.

Edited by cba.gy