Mom cancels kids WoW account, lulz ensue.

Inky

I thought all WoW crazed wierdos were strange.....

Fake? I think not, you have to think of all the WoW addicts that will lose their job over the game, you have to be pretty special (see; Fucked in the head) for that.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks incredibly fake.

I don't think so... but if it is, he is the best actor in the world! 'cause... he is acting like a complete psycho, and it doesnt look pretty.

Awesomeness! I laughed so hard, my head hurt.

Wonder why he hit himself in the head with a shoe?

I think a bit of National Service would fix him.

I wonder why he didn't hit himself harder...

The "mother" would have to know the kids password in order to cancel the account. Without the password she can only change credit card numbers, that's it. If she changed her number then all the kid has to do is go buy a time card for WoW.

The undressing and TV remote butt plug are overdramatic.

The "brother" is what gave me the thoughts of this being really fake at the end of the video. He stormed into the room to retrieve the camera too quick. At the beginning the angry kid cussed him out for being in his room but at the end, nothing.

I've never even played World of Warcraft.

I prefer City of Heroes over WoW, I remember playing WoW for a few minutes, not long enough to get into it, right about now I'm glad I didn't. But then again I didn't have money to pay monthly, or whatever the financial commitment is. Let alone my computer was trash.

The "mother" would have to know the kids password in order to cancel the account. Without the password she can only change credit card numbers, that's it. If she changed her number then all the kid has to do is go buy a time card for WoW.

The undressing and TV remote butt plug are overdramatic.

The "brother" is what gave me the thoughts of this being really fake at the end of the video. He stormed into the room to retrieve the camera too quick. At the beginning the angry kid cussed him out for being in his room but at the end, nothing.

Indeed, that is what got me wondering, it was timed too well... Also, when he hits his head with his shoe. The only reason one would do that is to hurt themselves, and he was going real lite, he wasn't hurting himself... The remote in the ass is another cursor. WTF!? But still, if it's fake... I have to congratulate them!