Mom cancels kids WoW account, lulz ensue.

Inky

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it's fake the kid is a good actor, if I was trying to film that I'd break out laughing within a minute. hahah.

either way, fake or not it's funny as hell and that's all that matters to me.

The reaction at 0:56 is my favorite after he emerges from the closet. It's like end of Terminator 2 when the T-1000 falls into the molten steel.

You're right, it's exactly like that. Weird. The most confounding evidence that it's fake though is that the brother says 'Did you fucking see that?' at the end. He wasn't in the room, so how would he know what his brother was doing in order to warrant saying that? You wouldn't say 'Did you see that?' about something unless you saw it yourself, or, knew what was going to happen.

Edited by The-Ice-Man

I stopped watching after 20 seconds. Anyone who watches all 10 minutes, should ask themselves why.

this kid is now an internet superstar. someone needs to do a remote in the ass/slapchop rap mashup!

I prefer City of Heroes over WoW, I remember playing WoW for a few minutes, not long enough to get into it, right about now I'm glad I didn't. But then again I didn't have money to pay monthly, or whatever the financial commitment is. Let alone my computer was trash.

I play both.